2008 Arc

Quite stunning wasn't she ?
Youmzain might have been closer had Hills as expected not ridden the animal into a pocket but would never have beaten her , one might say Youmzain got the ride his owner deserved .

Spectacular - she won under hand riding !

Shame the Duke didn't give his running.

Hard to see them rating Youmzain and SoF any more than 127/126, which would put her on the same (she covered the fillies allowance) plus whatever you want to give her for style.

Early 130s. It would have taken a monster 135+ colt to have beaten her today. Timeform gave Hurricane Run an overly generous 134 and he wouldn`t have beaten her today. 132 I would say.

Very impressive - made it look very easy didn't she.

Agree she's probably off to the paddocks, shame though as it'd be nice to see her out again next year

On Timeform's ratings, they've got Youmzain and SoF as 130 horses so she'd be at least that as long as you ignore the German yoke!

Very impressive - made it look very easy didn't she.

Agree she's probably off to the paddocks, shame though as it'd be nice to see her out again next year

PM me your name and address and i`ll send you a cheque. Or have you a Paypal account?

Super performance and superb ride.
She is better than I thought she was, I would rate her 129+ for todays race, with Vision Detat (121) and Ask (120) as markers, SOF running in 124 ,Its Gino improving to 124 and with Youmi running to 127+ not having the best of trips.

Zarkava a little better than Pride and Ouija and you have to go to 96 to see a better fillie than her in Bosra Sham.

Back