2010 Two year olds

using nathenal tentivly as a yardstick there isnt much between the two and i prefer picture editor for the derby to frankel and it seems with the route they are taking with them cecil seems to think pe has the better chance of staying

Casamento still not listed in the races cards. Dunboyne Express will probably
have a hard time in the Dubai Dewhurst Stakes having both Frankel and
Dream Ahead breathing his neck, The Racing Post Trophy seems more
fit to him in terms of a sure win landing.

Last edited:
Jessie does it again with Banksters Bonus winning on his debut but I thought it was a pretty taking effort from Apache in second who looks a giant of a horse.

Jessie does it again with Banksters Bonus winning on his debut but I thought it was a pretty taking effort from Apache in second who looks a giant of a horse.

Apache is a fine big horse who I thought ran well. Don't imagine he's going to win me the competition though! He looked beaten a couple of times but kept on well.

Jessie's horse looked pretty fit in the parade ring, and battled on well too.

No idea, It was private and I think the lady that owned him sent him all/most of his mares. His performance has been impressive but I think he has been managed extremely well. I don't think the National stud will be selective about what mares he gets. Still trying to tease him out but regardless of how well managed he has been he has got good winners from moderate mares.

The 8.00 at Dundalk tomorrow will be well worth a luck tomorrow. I know it is stating the obvious but the market will be very informative. Long Live The King must be the bet or lay of day!

Joseph O'Brien's last day riding for a while - looks like they are pulling out all the stops on his mounts tomorrow.

That was exactly what I was thinking! For all my Long Live The King bashing I would be scared to lay it tomorrow.

So in the Racing Post Trophy we probably have:

Casamento
Dunboyne Express
Seville and or Master of Hounds
Native Khan

Anything else? Ground should be decent too.

Quite impressed with Ruling - green as grass all the way through the race but still managed to get up. Will improve a stack load for the run for sure.

Same race in which his sire Footstepsinthesand made his debut. If he follows the same pattern, we'll see him in the Killavullan Stakes next.

Quite impressed with Ruling - green as grass all the way through the race but still managed to get up. Will improve a stack load for the run for sure.

Weak race, weak in the market, slowly away. I would not be getting carried away one bit with what might appear to be a visually good performance.

Looks a nice renewal in store...

Casamento (IRE) 2.c
Dubawi Gold 2.c
Dunboyne Express (IRE) 2.c
Karam Albaari (IRE) 2.c
Master of Hounds (USA) 2.c
Native Khan (FR) 2.c
Seville (GER) 2.c
Titus Mills (IRE) 2.c
Toolain (IRE) 2.c
Treasure Beach 2.c
Zaidan (USA) 2.c