2010 Two year olds

I think it'll be genuine money for Karam Albari. An unusual supplementary entry and he did take off in the Champagne when Quinn eventually got after him. 40's was way too big.

Racing Post Trophy Field:

Casamento
Dubawi Gold
Dunboyne Express (IRE)
Karam Albaari (IRE)
Master of Hounds (USA)
Native Khan (FR)
Seville (GER)
Titus Mills (IRE)
Toolain (IRE) (Blinkers)
Zaidan (USA)

Any word on which one Murtagh rides? I was keen on Master of Hounds but having watched his and Seville's races again I think i'd rather be on the latter.

Early days but there- is currently more money matched on Dunboyne Express than any other horse on betfair. He has moved from 5.4 to 4.6 in the last hour.

The price war has started:

3/1 Casamento (General)
9/2 Dunboyne Express (William Hill,Coral)
7/1 Master Of Hounds (William Hill)
7/1 Seville (General)
8/1 Titus Mills (Sportingodds)
8/1 Native Khan (General)

Last edited:
Entertaining last couple of pages.

Casamento is nailed on for this. He's won over the trip and is a Group 1 animal based on his National run and his Beresford win. I tried fecking about looking for all sorts of angles in trying to get Frankel last week and it's just not worth it with 2yos. Just punt the best one.

Have had a single of Cassamento and reverse forecast the two. I see it between them and have had most of my horse punting tank for the day on the race.

Word is very positive on Cassamento apparently, whatever beats it will have to be exceptional. Just passing it on.

This looks a really good renewal....after a poorish flat season it is nice to have last weeks Dewhurst and now this race to set up next season.

Back