2010 Two year olds

Handles fast ground no bother - if Godolphin have him they will surely have to give him a shot in the Guineas?

On his way to Dubai.

kurtz-1.jpg

Gutting he is goin to Dubai. Still, great win. First time i got excited about a race in a long time. I think he looks top class. Id like to see him go to the guineas.

Most Cas supporters had their cards on the table some time ago.
Cas has always looked a better 3yr old proposition to me than Frank.

The Racing Post Trophy seems to have had it's profile changed in recent years - always seems to be a very classy and pacey winner these days. Seems along time since the likes of Aristotle and Brian Boru were slogging out their wins.

I really don't know. I would have to ask. He looked to lose his chance at the start but seemed to be travelling reasonably well 3 out. A doubtfull stayer but I would want to know for certain what happened at the start.

I have said it on here before, but there are a couple of trainers in Ireland that have their two year olds very forward early on that look really good on their first couple of starts but never really go on - or certainly not as often as some of the top trainers. For me Prendergast and Weld regularly have impressive early types that do not go on and live up to their billing as regularly as they should.

To be fair Dunboyne Express last run was over three months ago. He did not have a perfect lead up into today's races compared to the winner.

Pathfork is looking better after todays race. Still 16/1 for the Guineas with some.

Back