2010 Two year olds

Wonder if you're allowed to go for the Christmas money with Sheikh Mo's horses?

Could be some interesting action at Wolver and Lingfield this December if you are.

:lol:

"Well you sheikhness, we could step him straight up to a Group 3 but in a couple of runs there is this lovely little handicap..."

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Sheikh Mohammed's bill for supplementing horses is on the rise under Halfords reign. Of course he can rest assured that no horse he sends Mick will miss an entry for the 60-95 handicaps in the Dundalk. I suppose it just never occurs to him to enter horses in Group races[/FONT]

I still don't know what your point is? Are you saying Halford is clueless because he didn't enter him in Group races?

If yes, he was most probably following the new policy (from last year i think) of Godolphin where they decided not to enter 2 year olds etc in Group races and supplement them where necessary.

Always going to drift? Frankie riding in famous colours, I thought he would be a magnet for mugs myself. Since when are nailed on bets each way please?

Agreed! I will be betting win only in the RP. If Relkeel was here he would have a tear in his eye.

Always going to drift? Frankie riding in famous colours, I thought he would be a magnet for mugs myself. Since when are nailed on bets each way please?

It makes a good bet great and more secure the more he drifts. It's not a handicap and I couldn't care less if he started 8/1 - in fact, I'd be delighted.

Without commenting on the horses chances of winning I think his drift in price the last day was due to concerns about having a hard race in the National Stakes.If I was backing him it would be win only.

With all the bookmakers falling over themselves to offer best price on a Saturday and the Frankie factor I am willing to play russian roulette with the price.

No idea but I honestly think the market is smoke and mirrors until the bookmakers PR machines jump in Friday evening to lay everything at top price.

I was on about the Racing Post Trophy. I might as well give up on the thread. In the three days left to race my time would be better spent in Islam trying to convert them to christianity...

... with your form, Gearoid, I go 1-500 you're relieved of a rather key part of your anatomy well before race time...

Last edited:
Complete utter jokers those boys. Dont even know why they sponsor so much racing if they dont want to lay a bet.

... with your form, Gearoid, I go 1-500 you're relieved of a rather key part of your anatomy well before race time...

I doubt it. They will all have the thesaurus out on Saturday looking to coin a phrase other than "Dunboyne Express is a fucking aeroplane".

Back