2016 Gold Cuppin

Gold Cuppin

I think Vautour much the most likely winner for Mullins - if Ruby thought he had no chance of staying he wouldn't be running . I suspect they will hold him up .

Ruby is trying his hardest to get him to the Ryanair! He admitted as much himself at last weeks Paddy Power preview.

Why?

Because Ruby knows! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ya but I playing out the Gold Cup finish when Cue Card will pass him him again but earlier this time, hence the 'Kempton comes to mind' comment.

Taking what Ruby says at a preview as the truth [emoji23][emoji23] that's a new one for me I have to admit.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Well he put Vautour up in a reverse forecast with Djakadam as his charity bet in the same preview so that's the bit i'm ignoring to be honest.

Ruby is trying his hardest to get him to the Ryanair! He admitted as much himself at last weeks Paddy Power preview.

Why?

Because Ruby knows! ;)

He also clarified those statements as a joke on Twitter the following day. ;)

Gold Cuppin

Shur ya can't believe a thing he says! :) was that you tweeting him? :)

Ruby knows. :)

Last edited:
I think Vautour much the most likely winner for Mullins - if Ruby thought he had no chance of staying he wouldn't be running . I suspect they will hold him up .

Mullins has hinted at this (holding him up) during his interviews yesterday. Canter away in behind, and scoot away from the flat-foots after the last.

Job done. Cash or Cheque is fine. See you next year for the Double. Tally-ho.

Last edited:
Gold Cuppin

Stops on sight.......

of the tank, Don Poli. :)

8677b4d9241a602896ecb60a0368232d.jpg

Last edited:
The only time Vautour will see Don Poli after the start, is when he's stopped to be interviewed by Alice Plunkett.

PS. That tank looks to be moving slightly faster than Don Poli can go. ;)

Last edited:
Don Cossack rated as unlikely to wear any headgear in the Gold Cup - regardless of ground (though they may reconsider if it's very soft).

Kevin Blake has been sweet on DP now for an age. He's set out his stall early in the season & put across his viewpoint very well.

I'd like to see a superstar born.

Swim against the tide has served you well here. My immediate thoughts post Kempton were that his goose was cooked but you took the fancy prices.

Well played
You will and it will be Vatour, he will win the Gold Cup and we still won't be sure if he truly stays cos he won't come off the bridle 😉

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Back