2019 Grand National

It was unbelievable. You’d have to think he’d be a player in the Stayers Hurdle on spring ground after a performance like that. Doesn’t have an entry but I’d supplement him if the ground was riding good five days out

I don't think he would be out of place in the Gold Cup

I don't think he would be out of place in the Gold Cup

Said the Sam earlier in the thread. Glad I've took prices on him for Nash.

Think we have our first dual nash winner for sometime. Think he'll be in GC next year and I'll be taking the first available price. Not felt this strong for sometime.

I thought after the National last year he was the closest in type to Red Rum we've seen. Tough, genuine and clever. Would be great to have a dual National winner again.

Something that needs considering regarding Tiger Roll is that while he’ll be a few pounds higher than last year, the unseasonable ground was supposed to be against him then.

With luck in running he has to be the one to beat.

Went in again today on Noble Endeavor. At least I'm living up to its name :)

I took 40/1 ew 5pl (1/5) NRNB/BOG as I didn't have those concessions on the earlier bets.

Ill be trying to find a special at one of the books with a Gordon Elliot 1,2,3.

Tiger Roll
Noble Endeavour
Don Poli (Ill find a different one)

Probably do Tricast as well for interest.

Closest ive been was my F/C of Balthazar King and Double 7 getting pipped by Pinau De rae. Not sure what it returned but I was close to tears, they finished 2nd and 3rd.

Ill be trying to find a special at one of the books with a Gordon Elliot 1,2,3.

Tiger Roll
Noble Endeavour
Don Poli (Ill find a different one)

Probably do Tricast as well for interest.

Closest ive been was my F/C of Balthazar King and Double 7 getting pipped by Pinau De rae. Not sure what it returned but I was close to tears, they finished 2nd and 3rd.

Folsom blue

Back