Age of Reason

:) his mouth is a bit busy, yes..... ;)

ooh - Id hate not being able to answer when I sneak on here while Im at work !!! Ive had a mad day today,culminating in being completely covered in pus and blood this afternoon, followed by some very dodgy looks when I called in at Waitrose on my way home... but Im back on part time hours tomorrow,so mwah ha ha ha..... ;)

A little slap and tickle is fine.... but there is a place called stop!! :surrender:

:D - sorry, I should have pointed out that being covered in pus blood and gore was part of my working day....

OTB - Im not one for slap at all - tickle and strokes yes, but not rough stuff particually - love the idea of it,but not the actuality !!!

LE - theres no bloke special enough for you yet - you are too lovely for them all !!!

Love Everlasting...think you've hit a nail on the head with what you've said [it's something I've been thinking about recently as well] and that is that, once upon a time peoples lives followed a set pattern age wise, school, possibly college, engaged, married kids etc. Now people are getting married later [if ever] starting a family any time between 16 and 45, so we're all out of synch with our peer groups.When that happens you end up in a sort of social vacuum. I suppose I was at least in the 'they all grew up and left home including the husband' group, so at least I had a bit of fun in my 50's [something to look forward to all you youngsters out there; nobody parties like fiftysomethings, although it wasn't much good for me as I hate parties..but I did meet someone who liked racing]. I'm now in the 'everyones retiring and having nice holidays' age group, except I can't afford to retire so I spend a lot of time smiling through clenched teeth as a listen to them telling me about said holidays. [sorry to interrupt the slap and tickley stuff..just carry on while I keep pondering].

:D - sorry, I should have pointed out that being covered in pus blood and gore was part of my working day....

OTB - Im not one for slap at all - tickle and strokes yes, but not rough stuff particually - love the idea of it,but not the actuality !!!

LE - theres no bloke special enough for you yet - you are too lovely for them all !!!

Aha!! I do remember K saying something about the Vet Nurse thing alright!! :D - do Vet Nurses have those sexy uniforms?? You are indeed correct about LE also :)

:lol::lol: how much have i loved this thread, Hamm you seem like the male version of me at the momen:lol:!!!

I've done everything backwards, I spent from 18-23ish in a relationship 2 kids, engaged, house the lot until 1 day he decided to move in with a lass he worked with, fair enough they've now been married 4 years and have 2 kids together so at least it wasn't ruined for some stupid fling!!!!

So basically I did miss out quite a lot of being young and after the relationship i was in last year broke down under pretty horrible circumstances i realised i had no-one, all my school mates had "grown up" had proper jobs, mortgages, long term partners and i was screwed cos they don't go out and everyone else was either my ex's family or friends. Even now I am the only singleton of all my mates, and now even worse they are all pregnant so don't even go out at all.

So thought f**k it, and decided to enjoy meself for a bit, my friends think its hilarious that i kept meeting 19year old lads(Mrs robinson is a name i have been called:whistle: i actually went on a date with a 35 year old fella a few wks ago, we had nothing in common and he was far to old, it was a disaster until we went up to town, an all my rugby mates were out i ended up gettin slaughtered with them doing shots, he went home early n i stayed out till 4!:lol:)

Dont get me wrong if mr right came along i would give it all up (to an extent) I did get into a relationship around late last yr, but he fucked off in feb... every saturday he goes to the pub to play pool and watch the footy (shushh dont tell Niall its on the foreign channels!!) I would have no intention of joining him cos i'd be at the match or th rugby, i've just renewed my ST for next season might be a bad idea unless Bruce the geordie gets the boot!! I drink pints, I hate shopping and girly pamper sessions, i'd much rather get on it than go out for a meal. Possibly where im going wrong as i'm seen as one of the lads, I told him he'd never find another lass who lets him get away with as much as i did.

I do sometimes feel if i dont hurry up and settle down i never will, I keep gettin told stop wanting too hard and it will come along.

Mackem. :o

Oh, do you also like them dressed in Superman outfits, and divebombing from the top of the wardrobes, Red?

This did actually happen in Dhahran, Saudi, while I was there. Happily-married American couple, who liked it hot 'n' spicy. He, suitably garbed as either Superman or Batman, climbed up a 5-step ladder, while m'lady, naked and gagged, moaned expectantly, handcuffed to the bed. The flying hero took off, the ladder fell, and he collided both with it in-flight and then the very solid end of the bed.

Two days later, the oil company's security department opened up the house, as concerned friends wondered why they'd missed the dinner party the night before, and hadn't called. M'lady was still moaning, but far from in a state of happy expectancy, while our luckless hero lay on the floor, still slightly concussed, moored in a tangle of his cape and the ladder, and with both ankles broken.

Last edited:
I've lost all respect for myself. How can I let a break up get me so down. I mean it's not like I didn't know she was going to sleep around eventually.

I thought you usually had to pay a membership fee for this sort of thing? Troodles, you're selling yourself short, dearie!

OTB: keep at it, man. Well worth it, in the end. Miss Trudi has a gorgeous singing voice, too - not that I've heard it personally, but I hear she has enhanced many a crowded room with her gaiety. See, a person of many surprises...

OTB: keep at it, man. Well worth it, in the end. Miss Trudi has a gorgeous singing voice, too - not that I've heard it personally, but I hear she has enhanced many a crowded room with her gaiety. See, a person of many surprises...

:blink: you may not have heard me, but you know that noise that Songys cows make when htey are hungry?? Its not too dissimilar.... :lol:

Back