Aintree 2016

I'd say tomorrow will be a nightmare on course-the 515 starting time is too late-it could get messy and it will be interesting to see how many people hang around for the last race.

Fantastic start Maruco. Will be willing the Hendo horse home for you as that would be a very nice payout.

I backed Starchitect (e/w thankfully) but he keeps making the same mistake late on but regardless of trip seems to rally late. Reminds me of Buywise.

If connections don't retire Melodic Rendezvous they want reporting. Clearly completely out of love with the game.

Nice one, Paul. Unfortunately, I have CAD in an each-way Yank myself, so you're probably humped before you start!

Cheers guys. Now for a two hour sweat. :lol:

May be so Brian. You've already proved guessers aren't banned from France. :whistle:

Awesome heres hoping for u

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
He who had the 1st winner...fooking beer Singha affecting my brain...
.50k on nickys in the lasr 5 mins....be a lot of sad faces if he loses mines included....go bee go

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well done Tanlic and the others who had the faith with Buveur D'air. Good ride from Fehily. He'll definitely get further on that.

Getting very bored of the minute by minute update on the trainers title. FFS leave it until after the weekend at least.

Top class racing and who outside those yards really gives a sh1t during the middle of it ?

Champagne At Tara ran well today, which makes Colin Tizzards Murrayana even more appealing tomorrow, (having beaten Champagne At Tara lto). Murrayana has a cracking record over hurdles on soft. A good each way price at around 20/1 in the first, imo.

Last edited:
Back