Aintree 2016

Agreed. All credit to RJ. Ground them into submission on a horse that just stays and stays.

He's got Hennessy written all over him.

He did but he had to drive him and yet still set the right pace. That is surely very difficult

Agreed. All credit to RJ. Ground them into submission on a horse that just stays and stays.

He's got Hennessy written all over him.

Depends what the handicapper does, obviously. His 149 was an insult to his ability. I backed him ante-post for the RSA in the belief he was a good thing. I then had to back him in the 4-miler as back-up to Vincent but I'm not at all surprised he was good enough to beat this field today.

If the handicapper keeps him on 149 he will indeed look very good for the Hennessy.

Depends what the handicapper does, obviously. His 149 was an insult to his ability. I backed him ante-post for the RSA in the belief he was a good thing. I then had to back him in the 4-miler as back-up to Vincent but I'm not at all surprised he was good enough to beat this field today.

If the handicapper keeps him on 149 he will indeed look very good for the Hennessy.

top tipping today DO in this and earlier..your faith him in him repaid

Vautour to win by 18 Lengths or more 3/1 ...if that a good or very very bad bet?

Last edited:
He's capable of it but these are always a tough call. I'm on Gods Own w/o at a nice price and think it's a very decent bet butas always with the novelty bets it depends how the race pans out.

gonna do gods own each way at 14/1 it changed to 10./1 left it, now ruby has fell... always falls him

Well done Maurice with the 33/1 winner and Native River. I bet Cocktails At Dawn would make it a day to remember!

Well done Maurice with the 33/1 winner and Native River. I bet Cocktails At Dawn would make it a day to remember!

Unlike Maruco, I didn't do the double. I settled for Starchitect along with CAD for that. The place portion, should it come up, will pay 28/1 which I can live with :)

It's obvious now that he needs a trip

He certainly got one there
hi.gif

Vautour does it too easy at 2m4f and gets careless.......wants 3m minimum in top company, to sharpen him up.

:ninja:

ruby ruby ruby ruby ha ha ha..i hate betting him over big fences...i stay clear of him..

Unlike Maruco, I didn't do the double. I settled for Starchitect along with CAD for that. The place portion, should it come up, will pay 28/1 which I can live with :)
I like it when you see what I see Maurice. Party Rock was thrown in and looked a plot at the only course he has shown his best form. I was worried earlier in the week he might not get a run.

Native River has done no harm to the Chepstow form for CAD. I really don't understand why he's such a big price. Although I probably will after the race!

Back