Aintree 2016

Ubak (Aintree 1.45) - The ground should be spot on for him and they have him in great order by all accounts, the only unknown is the trip but the feeling is he will stay. There would certainly be worse 20/1 shots today.

I've loved opposing this horse in the past at Chelts but today may just be the day for Kings Palace in the 1st race. He's absolutely thrown in at 142.

According to Lord H, the racecard at Aintree today costs £7. :blink:

No doubt there's a lot of information in it but that borders on a disgrace.

Kings Palace never turned out to be the certainty Martibn Pipe claimed he was at Chelters but he ran really well

Having few quid EW and won't have to look too hard to spot him.he'll be the one at the front

Don't often get a chance to buy money but today Yorkhill, Douvan and Thistlecrack in an evens treble is too hard to resist for me.

Ubak (Aintree 1.45) - The ground should be spot on for him and they have him in great order by all accounts, the only unknown is the trip but the feeling is he will stay. There would certainly be worse 20/1 shots today.
fine work

Great shout Ricko. Nice start to the day.

Ricko, that's quite outstanding tipstering, fella !
Well done ............... and thanks.:)

Thank **** Yorkhill wasn't facing anything the calibre of Yanworth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that settles once and for all the question of whether Yorkhill was idling or emptying at Cheltenham.

does anyone think the race card for national day is terrible ? 3/10, 2/11 ,1/4 yorkhill made hard work of it.. i got 4/5 in running ha

Last edited:
1st well done Ricko you have the making of a legend with yet another excellent winner.

The sign of a very serious horse is when they do everything wrong they get the tactics wrong the ride isn't great but the horse still wins.

I'm not a great believer in hanging about with horses that are slower than you.

The Dickinsons cottoned on to it as did the Pipes and so has WPM but for some reason today Townsend or someone decided a wrestling match was a good idea

No harm done but to me he should have just said stuff it and gone on after a couple of hurdles and he'd have one much easier

Last edited:
WM on RacingUK thinking champion hurdle next year but Ruby told him at Cheltenham "would win Arkle with his mouth open"
Will wear a different noseband next time whatever

Last edited:
Back