Aintree Day 1

Well and truly thumped in that. To say I’m disappointed hardly does it. He looked great, but seemed like he was somewhere else. I couldn’t have been more wrong in my assessment of his chances today.:(

Well and truly thumped in that. To say I’m disappointed hardly does it. He looked great, but seemed like he was somewhere else. I couldn’t have been more wrong in my assessment of his chances today.:(

Stick with yer Uncle Grass, Steve - you'll get it all back on Tidal Bay on Saturday. :)

Hard Luck Steve, feel for ya today.

Fair play to young Twisten Davies there, delighted for him, really am. And im rarely delighted for anyone.....

Hard Luck Steve, feel for ya today.

Fair play to young Twisten Davies there, delighted for him, really am. And im rarely delighted for anyone.....

Same here.Made up for him even though he cost me big at Cheltenham.Some compensation all round today though! Well done son

Well done Steve.

It gives me no pleasure to be right about that. A great horse, but looked a shadow of his former self today.

One last hurrah in the Hennessey perhaps?

I've never been convinced by him either, but figured he would have had Wishfull Thinking's measure on a sharp track like this. C'est la guerre.

Back