Aintree

That was savage. He didn't jump so well but what an engine. The horse to beat for next year's Champion.

Last Chance to back Sprinter Sacre for the King George....He's not going here just for the fun of it and if he hacks up Kempton will be on the cards

MYOT'll be nigh unbeatable around sharp tracks, but a soft-ground Champion Hurdle could just be a bridge too far, imo.

Last edited:
No matter what happens today, fair play to Nicky and co for having the balls to come here today and stepping him up

Has anyone heard any word on how Flemmo handled the travel over?

By all accounts his trainer would agree.

As i told you at Chelts Art, you've never met a trainer so pi$sed off to have a runner in the Ryan Air. He thought the horse was nailed on fior GC #widnaegetclosetoBobs

No matter what happens today, fair play to Nicky and co for having the balls to come here today and stepping him up

Has anyone heard any word on how Flemmo handled the travel over?

Sure they said he was that comfy he fell asleep. Got abit buzzy yesterday but quickly calmed down.

Simon Holt says MTOY "is back to the form of his Newbury race" and Dynaste "rights a wrong here".

I don't see it that way myself. MTOY is a fantastic traveller but something in a Champion Hurdle will be good enough to worry him out of it in the way Champagne Fever did. And as for Dynaste, his Cheltenham form perfectly entitled him to win today, and win as stylishly as he did.

Couldn't agree more Grey, Holt getting on the nerves with his post race synopsis

MTOY and Dynaste are lovely horses - the former in particular - but they've both won as they should have today. Until they take on the horses that beat them, it's a bold statement to say that they've righted a wrong.

That said, 10s about MTOY for the Champion Hurdle is a nice price at this sage

Back