Annie Power

They should have sent her chasing. Be none of this messing now.

Now she will have to fight for position with Faugheen et al next season.

Yes one cannot help but think that if she jumped she would have been a pretty short price for this year's Arkle by now with Champagne Fever under a bit of a cloud.

Paddy will give you 14/1 about her winning next year's Arkle if you fancy it.

I'd probably be more interested in Vautour, although haven't requested a price.

To borrow a phrase from Ruby 'class horses win on any ground'.she'll get 3m and with 7lb they won't see which way she went.

To borrow a phrase from Ruby 'class horses win on any ground'.she'll get 3m and with 7lb they won't see which way she went.

Big Buck's will grind her into the ground from the home turn ! Except he won't need to as she won't turn up.

Big bucks is the failed chaser, biggest bad race bully of all time.

Just wish Bob's Worth would have had a pop at him over hurdles

Annie will hump him

Andy they still owe everything to Sam Thomas falling off in the Hennessey!!!!

Last edited:
Big bucks is the failed chaser, biggest bad race bully of all time.

Just wish Bob's Worth would have had a pop at him over hurdles

Annie will hump him

Andy they still owe everything to Sam Thomas falling off in the Hennessey!!!!

Surely , a candidate for daftest post of the year . :rolleyes:

Every time I hear him I am amazed.

How can an American from Nebraska go from being a titan of the city with a fearful reputation to having the craic on ATR with Big Mac and Chapman revealing that he reads Nick Mordin in the Irish Field? I'm amazed that question hasn't been asked.
Pleasantly surprised here. Was expecting him to be a complete ****, but he came across as a decent bloke and very open with his answers

Surely , a candidate for daftest post of the year . :rolleyes:

In what way?

Failed chaser=fact?
If Sam Thomas had not fallen off, he would never have seen another hurdle, so hardly a great training performance.
Championship races for staying hurdles are weak.
Punchestowns, Time For Rupert, Grand Crus, Dynaste, VLV, all prominent in the Gold Cup betting are they not?

That must make Knockara Beau a cert for the Gold Cup?

Every time I hear him I am amazed.

How can an American from Nebraska go from being a titan of the city with a fearful reputation to having the craic on ATR with Big Mac and Chapman revealing that he reads Nick Mordin in the Irish Field? I'm amazed that question hasn't been asked.

Some of the most ruthless people I know in business are smiling assassins. We call it grin f@cking and I'd be 100% sure his public persona is probably what he's like in day to day life but there will be an iron will and a ruthless streak beneath the surface.

I HAVEN'T READ ANY OD THE OTHER POSTS AND I'm a bit pissed but I've got her in multiuples'5/1 with oyther W.Mnullis horses

As I think the article in the Indi states he is an enabler rather than a punter in business. His reputation is of being very good at risk assessment. I may be misinformed but my understanding is that he is not a big racing punter.

Paddy Power gone 4/6 from 6/1 for Mares Hurdle? http://www.paddypower.com/racing/future-racing/olbg-mares-hurdle

HORSE RACING MARKET REPORTS
« Back to Market Reports Summary
SteamerDrifterBest BookTop DifferencesMover
Selections in a betting market with the biggest odds cuts by individual bookmakers
Name
Event
From
To
Moved by
Market Share Swing
Annie Power
Mares Hurdle
6/1
4/6
45.59%

Last edited: