Arse Cup

Yet another arse of a commentary by the utterly useless Mike Cattermole in the four miler. He did not have a clue which horse it was when Beantown came flying up the inside.

How this man gets all of the top gigs is totally beyond me.

Tommo 'over in the Centaur' - oh, dear God! What were we saying about the influence of football on racing? :confused: That, too, was made even more absurd by RUK posting up those ridiculous Britain - 8 Ireland - 7 runners at the foot of the pictures. I realise now why Brighton Racecourse has a sign at the entrance barring the wearing of football shirts!

Cheltenham looks like a mutation of an all-bawling, all-shouting beer garden, Butlin's, football game and paparazzi-style intrusion. I am SO never going to attend this 'festival'!

Originally posted by krizon@Mar 16 2006, 07:51 PM

Cheltenham looks like a mutation of an all-bawling, all-shouting beer garden, Butlin's, football game and paparazzi-style intrusion. I am SO never going to attend this 'festival'!
It`s not that bad, as long as the Centaur exists most of the knuckle draggers go there leaving the rest of the course for all the rest of us.

I'm convinced he was, Gal. He was making too much of an effort to put on a 'poor me' face while his mates were wetting themselves laughing. Lost four figures my arse!!

He did run in the Betfair Chase at Haydock in November, when behind Kingscliff and Beef Or Salmon.
The race he didn't run in was the Betfair Bowl at Aintree last April, at the meeting he contested the Maghull Novices behind Ashley Brook.

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Mar 17 2006, 10:05 AM
No he didn't run in the Betfair Chase, Martin!!!
You're right again - why did I think he was Keen Leader :shy:

There's no hope for me, I was there and I still don't remember who ran :lol:

I've got another nomination - Joe Tizzard. He is an arse of immense, immense proportions and how the hell he holds onto a job with Nicholls is beyond me.

Originally posted by gamla_stan@Mar 17 2006, 03:39 PM
The poor groom of War of Attrition!

Derek really rubbing it in there!
When will one of these people he interviews actually chin him? Surely it`s got to happen one day, he`s like a bull in a china shop.

Damn right it is - it hurts. That cretin shouldn't be allowed near a decent racehorse, that ride was merely the latest in a long string of massive cock ups he's made.

Matt Chapman again on this morning talking about all the money for King In Waiting in the last at the Curragh today making it sound like a right plunge on the horse. The truth is the favourite is a non runner so everything is being cut!!!

Channel 4 hitting new heights at the weekend deciding to unleash the losing punter from Chelters on us not just during the Morning Line at Redcar but at the course during the afternoon.
And as for Thommo at the Riverside (Middlesborough FC),well the less said the better!

Originally posted by Gareth Flynn@Mar 26 2006, 11:00 PM
Thommo's tour of Cleveland was quite simply breathtaking. Alan Partridge eat your heart out.
It brought a tear to my eyes, I was laughing so hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back