Arse Cup

A stunning montage of arseness on the BBC just then :lol: All of this weeks finest moments all in one clip. Genius.

I'll save you the price of a sub Warbler:

squiggle-home.gif

Did anyone else pick up on the tension between Zoe and Coops today . It was palpable . They were both trying to take the lead commentator role and Zoe in particular was being a brat . She was cutting in on Coops while he was talking and just talking over him . Horrid woman at the best of times but I saw a new side to her today . She's a Richard Hannon mouthpiece . I remember her first pieces to camera and she was clueless . She still is but thanks to having a fiancee who is a trainer she can now critisise the British sprinters "We don't have any good sprinters " and comment " he's very much on his fore which shows how muscled he is behind " You just know that this is'nt her own original thought . Please get rid of her now . Vaccuous golddigging numpty

Mmm... a certain spatial intensity there, the strong contra-inversions indicating the tensions within a confined structural reality, with the dwindling linear envoi pointing to the dichotomy of actualization.

(To be read in best Brian Sewell tones.) I thankggyew! :lol:

I'm afraid I'm none the wiser. I presume that's something for which to be thankful?

Not having Satellite TV can't be all bad.

She's not much in the way of eye-candy, is she? She looks more like a Eurovision reject. He just looks like a chinless perv.

Not evidence of arsefulnesss but a nice story from our old friend Tattenham Corner, the Observer racing diary, which highlights the dangers faced by presenters conducting random interviews during live broadcasts.

Rishi Persad during one of his Ascot time-filling interviews asked a stretch limo driver what his clients get for the £1,600 daily hire cost. "If it's a bunch of lads I might throw in a girl as well," announced the driver before the director swiftly terminated Persad's interview.

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Jun 25 2006, 06:01 AM
It seems Richard Hannon Jnr. doesn't agree with you, Mo.
If he looks anything like his dad....

Can I help it if I have exquisite taste in women?

(Or should that be exquisite-tastin' women?)

Derek was once in the running for the Countdown job after the death of Richard. He was definitely in the betting list on betfair and someone in the RP wrote an article on it doing an impression of him presenting it after rushing back from Yarmouth.

Originally posted by gamla_stan@Jun 25 2006, 10:19 PM
Derek was once in the running for the Countdown job after the death of Richard. He was definitely in the betting list on betfair
Stan, I've got news for you. They are not necessarily the same thing

What a shame he did not get both the job and an exclusive contract that banned him from presenting anything else - for life

Originally posted by BrianH+Jun 25 2006, 10:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrianH @ Jun 25 2006, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gamla_stan@Jun 25 2006, 10:19 PM
Derek was once in the running for the Countdown job after the death of Richard. He was definitely in the betting list on betfair
Stan, I've got news for you. They are not necessarily the same thing [/b][/quote]
Victoria Beckham usually gets a quote on the next Man Utd manager, and Nancy D'olio earned one for the England job, but no one seriously considered them to be in the running.

I think Thommo will be in problems in a very short time if Zoey Bird continues improving as an arse so quickly.
When she speaks seriously about horse racing people like Thommo or Carson look really good judges.

Back