Arse Cup

Originally posted by gamla_stan@Jun 25 2006, 10:19 PM
Derek was once in the running for the Countdown job after the death of Richard. He was definitely in the betting list on betfair and someone in the RP wrote an article on it doing an impression of him presenting it after rushing back from Yarmouth.
And here it is:

Thommo on Countdown

Zoey Bird - there is a filly that surely deserves a rating of over 125 on the Official Arse Ratings , joining that old mare Lesley Graham and the blonde one brain cell Alex Hammond.

Apart from the comb-over and looking like an early version of Giles's Chalky the Headmaster, he's very pleasant to listen to. In fact, as they say, a face made for radio.

Has Z Bird fallen into the arms of R Hannon jnr after they were vacated by Ms Hammond? Apologies for asking but I no longer attempt to keep up with high society goings on.

He took her to the most expensive hotel in Paris for a weekend and she said she was shocked when he proposed.Not the sharpest tool in the shed!!

Wasn't it Alex Hammond who said after hearing about a pile up on the road to a racetrack that she hoped all the horses etc would get there in time for the first race :o sod the poor buggers trapped in the cars :angry:

Have received the following from Ch4 regarding my campaign to get Thommo installed on Countdown

Alun, have forwarded to the show for you.

Lucy Brooks
Viewer Enquiries

Alright, its not exactly ground breaking but the ball is moving, Deadly Derek in Dictionary Corner

Originally posted by BrianH+Jun 26 2006, 12:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BrianH @ Jun 26 2006, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gamla_stan@Jun 25 2006, 10:19 PM
Derek was once in the running for the Countdown job after the death of Richard. He was definitely in the betting list on betfair
Stan, I've got news for you. They are not necessarily the same thing [/b][/quote]
Not to mention one S. Bin Suroor who was quoted in the betting for the London Clubs Trophy the week before Ascot!!

Was posting double entendres on general chit chat and thought this deserved to be here.

Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said:"They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions."

Classic C-arse-on :lol:

:lol: That would explain why some are rather weak in a finish the next day. (Spoonicles, I've deleted your two extra posts on the same topic!)

These deserve to be here too!

Ted Walsh- Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

Winning Post's Stewart Machin commentating on jockey Tony McCoy's formidable lead: "Tony has a quick look between his legs and likes what he sees."

(Thanks krizon,it kept coming up error everytime I tried to post.You know how easily I'm confused :confused: )

:lol: Oh, God, just the sort of thing you'd say and immediately regret! We bust our stays at Lingfield recently when, spying we'd somehow got two staplers, I showed one to the bloke down the counter doing the bookies' badges and asked, "Gordon, would you like this up your end?"

Chaparse going back to Bob Cooper and Matt Doyle at Lingfield after racing today.

And it's over to John Travolta and Oliver Newton John.

To which Sir Bob replies:-

Matt,You are certainly not the one that I want!!!

Back