Arse Cup

:lol: :lol: AC and Briannnn! You naughty little imps!

It's off-arse a bit, but listening to that woman extolling the virtues of the Retraining of Racehorses charity (again, again) this a.m., while attended by YEAST, I wish they'd employed a half-awake editor: "... every racehorse deserves a retirement, good, bad or indifferent... "

Hallo in there? Anyone home? The reason the ROR exists is to prevent the 'bad or indifferent' bit, madam! Give generously, and allow the ROR to give your racehorse a lousy retirement!

I have to give a mention to the honorouble Mrs Spencer and her comments about Chevchenko at Newmarket today - "he's a lovely imposing type, a dark bay...." Erm...Mrs Spencer, you should at least be able to differentiate the difference between bay and dark brown - the horse is nearly black!!

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Sep 14 2006, 09:15 PM
Ah, so when you get older your taste goes west, Headstrong?! ;) :P

Er no, I don't think so... It's not *only* looks.....
I can still tell a guy who'd be a good lover a mile away :rolleyes:
And some guys just have that 'it' factor regardless of age or size
Tho I do agree with Krizon, they've got to have a good nose.
I can't abide small nose, and I don't like sloping shoulders either

Originally posted by Headstrong+Sep 19 2006, 01:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Headstrong @ Sep 19 2006, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Shadow Leader@Sep 14 2006, 09:15 PM
Ah, so when you get older your taste goes west, Headstrong?! ;) :P

[/b][/quote]
Hi big nose of Northants here.
You passing by any time?

Another quality effort from Rishi today asking Simon Crisford when Sir Gerard would be making his debut for Godolphin.
Er no Rishi, although he may end up with them at the mo he has been bought by Sheikh Mo to continue with James Fanshawe.

Originally posted by Headstrong@Sep 19 2006, 02:16 PM
Tho I do agree with Krizon, they've got to have a good nose.
I can't abide small nose, and I don't like sloping shoulders either
A good nose for what, exactly :blink:

Are sloping shoulders out because you don't like falling off?

Yes, that's right, Heads - can't take to sloping shoulders, either! Okay, here's what I find (rather, make that 'found' since I've retired from rumpy-pumpy in me owd age) unattractive: hairless men. It's creepy. I like a bit of fur, although not great clumps of it on their shoulders and backs. Small and particularly petite button noses. Stained teeth and dirty fingernails - I'm horrified by that bearded, messy-looking man on the Antiques Roadshow. He has filthy nails and looks as if he hasn't had a wash in 50 years. Sloping shoulders - fine on a Gainsborough portrait of a lady, not on a bloke - looks feminine. Disgusting toenails - no, I don't actually want to play Duchess of Yorkies with them, but there's no excuse for nasties. Smelliness, greasy hair, and particularly long greasy hair. Men who, you can tell, are madly in love with some feature about themselves, usually their hair. So: blokes with comb-overs who can't face losing the hair, blokes who've lost the hair in front but kept it long at the back, blokes who have it all one length and then a straight-across cut at the back. Tattoos, bar perhaps one or two very discreet ones. All body piercing apart from one earring.

Don't mind short, fat, thin, tall, heavy, light, bony or wiry. Don't mind beards (kempt), moustaches (ditto) or a lack of them. Don't mind the accent (unless it's too, too fraffly naice hice in the country), don't mind battle scars, limps 'n' gimps, and the signs of a life lived.

Once I've sorted out what's not wanted on voyage, then what remains must - MUST - have a brilliant sense of both humour and the ridiculous. People with a healthy sense of fun usually have a healthy sense of pretty much everything else, so it's essential.

Originally posted by krizon@Sep 20 2006, 06:19 PM
Yes, that's right, Heads - can't take to sloping shoulders, either! Okay, here's what I find (rather, make that 'found' since I've retired from rumpy-pumpy in me owd age) unattractive: hairless men. It's creepy. I like a bit of fur, although not great clumps of it on their shoulders and backs. Small and particularly petite button noses. Stained teeth and dirty fingernails - I'm horrified by that bearded, messy-looking man on the Antiques Roadshow. He has filthy nails and looks as if he hasn't had a wash in 50 years. Sloping shoulders - fine on a Gainsborough portrait of a lady, not on a bloke - looks feminine. Disgusting toenails - no, I don't actually want to play Duchess of Yorkies with them, but there's no excuse for nasties. Smelliness, greasy hair, and particularly long greasy hair. Men who, you can tell, are madly in love with some feature about themselves, usually their hair. So: blokes with comb-overs who can't face losing the hair, blokes who've lost the hair in front but kept it long at the back, blokes who have it all one length and then a straight-across cut at the back. Tattoos, bar perhaps one or two very discreet ones. All body piercing apart from one earring.

Don't mind short, fat, thin, tall, heavy, light, bony or wiry. Don't mind beards (kempt), moustaches (ditto) or a lack of them. Don't mind the accent (unless it's too, too fraffly naice hice in the country), don't mind battle scars, limps 'n' gimps, and the signs of a life lived.

Once I've sorted out what's not wanted on voyage, then what remains must - MUST - have a brilliant sense of both humour and the ridiculous. People with a healthy sense of fun usually have a healthy sense of pretty much everything else, so it's essential.
Aah well, that's me binned.

Tought Sh1t Dessie. I'm on a promise!

Roll on the November meeting.

Originally posted by an capall@Sep 20 2006, 07:32 PM
Don't mind short, fat, ... heavy... Don't mind beards (kempt), moustaches (ditto) ... Don't mind the accent ... don't mind ... scars, limps 'n' gimps, and the signs of ... life ....
Right, An, now I see where you're coming from...

:lol: :lol: You're such naughty wee scamps! Mo, I've met you, remember - I didn't see anything that slightly resembles the descrips of the 'unattractive', unless you've grown a greasy pony tail and had your nose piereced? :brows:

Originally posted by Hutchy@Sep 20 2006, 02:29 PM

Hi big nose of Northants here.
You passing by any time?
[/quote]
Hi bignose - well - Huntingdon should be kicking off soon........
tho I should warn you I'm probably old enough to be your mother

Whoever was commentating on the first at Ascot gets a nomination for sure - harping on about an "enormous gamble!!" on Supaseus - "22/1 this morning into 11/2!!!!" That was ignoring and omitting a couple of fairly crucial facts - firstly that the 22/1 was only available at BetFred, next price 20/1 only available with Stan James (thousands will have been laid at those prices.....) with most firms going either 14/1 or 16/1.....oh and the tiny fact that there were no less than NINE non runners in the race!!!!

Time to put sexist Thommo in again!!! Now where as i can just about handle the idea that those peahens who enter 'best dressed lady' competitions might deserve his lecherous innuendos, cheap shots, and now it appears fondling and public broadcasting about their nipples. I'm sure Hayley Turner could be described as a jockey, rather than the "pin up girl riding horse number 15"

Back