Arse Cup

NEXT??? :eek: On her pay? I'd have thought Gina Balconi or a conservative Jaeger suit might be acceptable if she doesn't have her clothes tailored - but NEXT?? Off the peg? What is the world coming to?

It was more the fact that she looked a mess Gareth - and then there was the wearing of a pair of suit trousers on their own without the accompanying jacket! She could make half an effort to look smart, for God's sake!

Yes Jon - she was wearing half of a Next suit. I happen to know as I was wearing the same ( :shy: :shy: ) but at least I could afford the entire suit, plus a blouse to match! :laughing:

Now, that's more like it! :D You do realise that next time I see you, I'll have to check the labels, to decide whether to speak to you or not? (Where's the snooty-nosed emoticon?)

Originally posted by Relkeel@Apr 20 2007, 05:20 PM
There was a good picture on p3 of The Racing Post yesterday of Willie Carson doing what he does best (being an arse).

Perhaps someone with the facilities could scan it in?
Ah - was that the one with Paddy Power, arsing about in top hats??? That made me laugh - not least as I will have to give Paddy some serious stick about that next time I see him!

Talking of TV presenters, I appear to have befriended LordH's mate "of the photo"....much to my mother's disgust!!! :laughing: Don't worry though LordH, I haven't let on that the photo is being prostituted on the net......!!!

To the sound of very loud sirens going off.......

SERIOUS NAMEDROPPER ALERT...............SERIOUS NAMEDROPPER ALERT..........SERIOUS............. THIS IS NOT A DRILL............:P :D :P :D

Can we see the horses in the paddock or discuss the Oaks?

No but you can see some men discussing ties.

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@May 13 2007, 01:53 AM
Talking of TV presenters, I appear to have befriended LordH's mate "of the photo"....much to my mother's disgust!!!
Why, is she jealous?

Don't worry though LordH, I haven't let on that the photo is being prostituted on the net......!!!

He knows. It's his own fault for not handing over the money.

Yes

and :laughing:

Oh yes, and for the 4th time in a row that I have seen Taarnya she was again wearing the same pair of trousers at York yesterday!!

Anyone seen Matt's interview with Ryan Moore in the cold chamber.

What a sight!!!...............if he uses a sun-bed why is his face such a different shade to his body? ( not that I was really studying his body, you understand! :shy: )

Matt's face, not Ryan's, presumably? He looks perpetually orange, like David Dickinson of Bargain Hunt used to. I used to think something had gone wrong with my tv's colour, until Sean Boyce came on and looked like a normal human being. So what's with the body? Is it all white on the night?

rpsplash.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

In fact it's no so much the fashion, it's the blatant lack of cleaning in between wearing that concerns me! What if I have to sit in a chair she's recently vacated?? shrug::

Back