Arse Cup

Did anyone else endure Derek "Thommo" Thompson interviewing the 2 mad old dears that own Joe Caster just now on ATR?

It was a joy to watch a m-arse-ter at work!

Every Thursday night from Great Leighs is a nightmare for serious viewers of horse racing.
If I was Jason Weaver I'd be having a sick bucket ready in the booth.

I don't think anyone will have a problem with Naughton's nomination.

They have a few local people who would work behind the counters at Great Leighs as well as existing staff from the shops (like Rachel).
That lad usually does the stint in the O+T (he was certainly there when we had Groundhog Day running there).
I dread to think how I would react if I was behind the counter and had Thommo spouting his tosh at me.

Last edited:
The Morning Line in its entirety. I had forgotten how cringeworthy it is - even half asleep still (make that 3/4!) I've still managed to yell at the TV a few times already.

...."....erm, yes, it should have a chance, it was second to Ben something, um, Our Benny..?"

:whistle:

Ugh, and now McCririck is talking up the horrendous new racecard at Newbury that I've been moaning about for 2 days!!

Jealousy will get you knowhere my dear!!

Ha!! Can you imagine if you were the guest this morning....I would wager you wouldnt have been invited back!! :whistle:

Bartlett is turning into a clown of a commentator. Regularly lapsing into what he thinks should be happening instead of what is happening. His favourite is having horses flying out of the commentary when they are 8 lengths adrift and making no headway.
Today it took him a furlong to notice that Inglis Drever had been pulled up.

Arse Bartie.

Bartlett is turning into a clown of a commentator. Regularly lapsing into what he thinks should be happening instead of what is happening. His favourite is having horses flying out of the commentary when they are 8 lengths adrift and making no headway.
Today it took him a furlong to notice that Inglis Drever had been pulled up.

Arse Bartie.

And he tends to shout..

Honourary mention for John Inverdale in Cardiff for the rugby as he summarised half time.

"The first half, was a half of comprised of 3 seperate halves":blink:

The sad thing is, I knew what he meant:o

:lol:

I didn't want to say anything earlier for fear that I too was going loopy, but it sounded like some gentle guitar chords to me

Back