Arse Cup

Agree about Gosden, I don't like the man - and that story fits what I feel about him!

As for Clare, she's quite rightly apologised for her 'teeth gaffe', but she also deserves to be on the rosta for opining "... and My Will has run a great race - he's jumped really well" when the horse in fact clouted at least five to my certain knowledge, and Ruby perfomed more than one miracle save to stay in the plate LOL

Another of Clare's recently btw, was that she kept saying that Denman had a 'de-fibrillating heart' and she said it several times and on different days! Nay, Clare, the de-fibrillating is what vet's do!

BBC an absolute car crash today. Guy presenting doesn't even know who trains the 2nd fav.

Carson his usual terrible self.

What credentials does John Parrot have to be on the team too?

"Swift Gift owned by the Social and Affordable racing partnership. i know it sounds like some left wing fraternity but he has a chance doesnt he willy?"

I'd take Royal Ascot getting abandoned if it meant bombing the place to take this lot out.

And there was a campaign to keep racing on the BBC?!?

I'm sorely tempted to start a campaign to get the BBC banned from covering racing full stop.

At least Balding brings an element of normality and common sense to proceedings and bothers to comment on form and how they look in the paddock.

Tommo!!! Calling Silk Hall the clear winner in the photo at Nottingham only for his to then be placed second. Needless to say he couldnt believe it...

Lesley on 4 has Criquette Head-Maarek with her for an interview, doesn't even bother asking about her classic runner tomorrow. Jesus.

Just after being praised by his father on ATR, Trotter Nicholls is late taking the hood off Obe Gold and misses the break, Nicholls' other horse pinged the stalls and made all under Ahmed Ajtebi (sp?). :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Ajtebi is correct, Colin - not Atjebi, as some august members have typed it. An embarrassing whoops! moment for Li'l Nicholls - Ahmed is a smart rider, I think you'll agree - thinking, good balance, seems to understand pacing and placement. (That's put the mockers on him - watch him get it all wrong next time!)

The man for the job.............NOT!

Don't know how he has the neck to front the show, either a very thick hide or an inordinate overconfidence in his abilities.

I love it, watches the race and states absolutely no excuses for Westphalia. Stewards enquiry called and all of a sudden Westphalia gets no run whatsoever etc. Muppet.

When was the last time ATR used the red button option to view another meeting in full? Surely Leopardstown could be given that option....barely going to see a think in between the 4 mile plodders and ad breaks today.

Back