Arse Cup

If anyone missed Luke saying for the 20th time, that was "major interference" in France...."major interference". Meanwhile no pictures from Leopardstown.....aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!

:-)) :-)) (Those are laughing emoticons, in lieu of the ones I still can't find a way to put up!) I think we'll have to launch them onstage as the antithesis of comedy: Whinge and Whine!

Did they show the two pony races at the end of the Plumpton card on ATR? Good ride from the winner in the second of them - horse pulled like a train for all 11f of the race and still managed to win. Phillip Mitchell's son Freddie rode the runner-up in that race.

Did they show the two pony races at the end of the Plumpton card on ATR? Good ride from the winner in the second of them - horse pulled like a train for all 11f of the race and still managed to win. Phillip Mitchell's son Freddie rode the runner-up in that race.

:lol: Probably split screened it with a Group race knowing ATR.

David Duggan: "Black Bear Island yesterday... great pedigree obviously, a full brother to High Chaparral as has been well discussed..."

Zoe Bird: "Will he stay?"

I don't know if ATR showed the two pony races, but the cameramen certainly stayed behind at Plumpton to film them, IS, much to their delight (not).

:D Ferk! I've just found how to put up the Smileys!

First, go to full Reply, not Quick.

Next, view the cockpitful of little icons and check the ghostly smiley face.

Note that a column of smileys comes up.

Select smiley of choice, and click, and... :lol: happens.

Oh, happy day!

I know, I know! And I know it'll annoy the hell out of the Anti-Smiley Brigade, too...

But as I usually use 'Post Quick Reply', which doesn't seem to allow them, they'll be fairly safe from an outbreak!

The videos on RPTV are becoming strong candidates for the Arse Cup, particularly the girl who presents them, Jessica Lamb I think?

She knows the square route of bugger all, I've just watched the previews of the Temple, Irish 2000 and 1000 guineas and she comes out with some shocking comments.

"Again has never ran on ground like this before has she?"

No dear, she's only won a Group One on soft and a Group Two on heavy. Christ...

I know, I know! And I know it'll annoy the hell out of the Anti-Smiley Brigade, too...

But as I usually use 'Post Quick Reply', which doesn't seem to allow them, they'll be fairly safe from an outbreak!

Press the "Go Advanced" button underneath the "Quick Reply" window, that's where the little buggers lurk!

Thommo today at Lingfield I think, interviewing Derek Shaw.

Shaw says "This is Clare and she's the owner" (she was leading the horse up, too).

Thommo steps into the stable "Ooh, hello, what's your name?"
:lol:

I'll snitch on you next time she wanders into Lingfield, Goobericious! She used to work for the course before getting a job with the RP, allegedly doing promotion work. Her father, Bob, still attends Lingfield and you wouldn't put them together if you tried to match their accents!

The videos on RPTV are becoming strong candidates for the Arse Cup, particularly the girl who presents them, Jessica Lamb I think?

She knows the square route of bugger all, I've just watched the previews of the Temple, Irish 2000 and 1000 guineas and she comes out with some shocking comments.

"Again has never ran on ground like this before has she?"

No dear, she's only won a Group One on soft and a Group Two on heavy. Christ...

The current Derby preview is hilarious...who the hell is Graham Robway .

According to him he"does not use breeding as a guide to stamina" and it "is a well know fact that Jim Bolger brings his horses on slowly"...:rolleyes:

The weather guy on the BBC 24 news channel tonight said the weather in the Great Leighs area should be ok tomorrow for their racing.

Back