Ballydoyle 2 Year Olds 2010

Any news on JUSTIFICATION? An awful lot of the ones Blazing Walker and I picked out at Tatts last year are still to run but really keen on seeing this go.

I had it on the other 2wo thread Luke. I took a bit of the 7/4 which was a worth a go but at 10/11 I fully expected you to be a big layer and rightly so.

Forumite--------------Horse--------------Best RPR
One Tree Hill--------------Roderic O'Conner--------------120
The Rock--------------High Ruler--------------104
Isinglass--------------Treasure Beach--------------101
Triptych--------------Petronius Maximus--------------100
Gearoid--------------Rudolf Valentino--------------100
Bar the Bull--------------Eskimo--------------97
Shadow Leader--------------Why--------------90
Steve T--------------Oracle--------------84
Narcotic Nora--------------Apache--------------79
Grey--------------Admiral of the Red--------------63
Irish Stamp--------------Freedom--------------53
Euronymous--------------Fairylike--------------49
Dylan Thomas--------------Diogenes--------------42
Imagine--------------Guessing--------------0
Powerscourt--------------Humphrey Bogart--------------0
First Samurai--------------President Lincoln--------------0
Neferti--------------Amen--------------0
Simon--------------Regent Street--------------0
Swedish Chef--------------Paint your Wagon--------------0
chroniclandlord--------------Justification--------------0
Sheikh--------------Barbican--------------0
Sequyoah--------------John Constable--------------Not on RP Database
Betsmate--------------October--------------Not on RP Database
trackside 528--------------Markmanship--------------Not on RP Database
Aragorn--------------Notion--------------Not on RP Database

Thanks Chroniclandlord. I'll take the opportunity to point out that Humphrey Bogart has also been renamed to Last Crusade.

Six Ballydoyle debutants in a single race at Navan tomorrow, three Galileos (Last Crusade, Moons of Jupiter and Regent Street), two Montjeus (Recital and Justification) and a Sadler's Wells (Notion). The most interesting is possibly Recital.

Also the only two which are among the entries for the Irish Derby, if that tells us anything.
Recital is the only unraced colt in the entries for the Criterium International at Saint-Cloud on Sunday week, so they may be anxious to get a win into him tomorrow.

Apologies, you are correct. I was really looking forward to seeing Amen and Sam Lord's Castle, the two I would have picked out from the whole bunch (I don't think my choice of Quest For Peace is going to win me the competition), but it's looking a little unlikely they will make it to a racecourse this year.

. I was really looking forward to seeing Amen and Sam Lord's Castle, the two I would have picked out from the whole bunch (I don't think my choice of Quest For Peace is going to win me the competition), but it's looking a little unlikely they will make it to a racecourse this year.

May still be time yet.

A quick count and they have over 30 unraced colts/fillies to run.

Like St. Nicholas Abbey, Sam Lord's Castle is a historical site in Barbados, so it's possible he looked promising when they were naming him. Amen got a special mention from AOB in his stable tour at the beginning of the year, and he also had at least one entry during the summer, so yes, it's likely they both had setbacks.

I notice Seven Summits changed o brien to Noseda, still in Tabor colours,havent seen this happen before?

I notice Seven Summits changed o brien to Noseda, still in Tabor colours,havent seen this happen before?

It has happened before. Can't remember the names of the horses, but they weren't stars. If I recall correctly, one went to Jamie Osborne a few years back.

There has been a big clear out already earlier than usual. The likes of Emperor Claudius, Alfred Nobel, At First Sight, Emperor Hadrian, Rudolf Valentino, Famous, Fencing Master, Remember When etc have all left the yard.

Presumably, as a Group 1 placed sister of Mastercraftsman Famous has gone to the breeding paddocks as well.

Any word whether Viscount Nelson is still there? There hasn't been a mention of him since the middle of the summer.

Back