Black Caviar

Nelly didn’t turn to jelly... well done those who said she would remain unbeaten. You were right. Not a 6/1 on shot though was she? Moonlight Cloud was not too shabby either. So I’ve a decent return, ante-post each way, place and without the favourite.

Nelly didn’t turn to jelly... well done those who said she would remain unbeaten. You were right. Not a 6/1 on shot though was she? Moonlight Cloud was not too shabby either. So I’ve a decent return, ante-post each way, place and without the favourite.

she never came out of 2nd gear though Steve..but no it weren't a mind blower

As I was saying; Australian courses and turf are very, very different to our own.:)
Make no mistake - whatever the excuses for today - she would have won the King's Stand an easy 5l, no danger.

An incompetant and patronising ride to say the least.

Hooray hooray the best horse and champion won though.

I'm tempted to suggest the fact she stuck her head out so quickly when asked close to the line means she had a lot in reserve.

she won easy..anything else is jockey stupidity

Easy? Whatever... like I say you were right, I was wrong... but I've got better odds on the runner up than those that backed the winner.;) You were confident she was holding them then.:) Perhaps you can at least see why I opposed her now?

you are biased though Steve

give over...she were never given a race..a different jock would have won by 2 or 3 going away

So you still can't see why I opposed her? I stand by my original statement. Worthy favourite but not an odds on chance. Perhaps I'm being less biased than you are.

if pushed out she would have won by 3/4l, no more, she was stopping

the journey is tough but Miss Andretti ,Takeover, Scenic and Choisir did it
she is regressing as Goldikova did

in a 7f match with Frankel
Frankel would beat her by 8 or 9

Easy? Whatever... like I say you were right, I was wrong... but I've got better odds on the runner up than those that backed the winner.;) You were confident she was holding them then.:) Perhaps you can at least see why I opposed her now?

you knew the jockey was going to ride her like that before the race?

she had loads in hand..she was slowing as she thought the race was over because the jockey eased..she actually picked up again when asked

it was the worst ride i've seen for some while

i think some people are blind on here..she never came out of 2nd gear..have you actually watched the race??..the jockey stopped riding ffs :)

Was she able to change up against this competition? I'd like to see a couple of those up against her again. Perhaps you're being blind to how good she really is. I believe you are underestimating the others.

if pushed out she would have won by 3/4l, no more, she was stopping

the journey is tough but Miss Andretti ,Takeover, Scenic and Choisir did it
she is regressing as Goldikova did

in a 7f match with Frankel
Frankel would beat her by 8 or 9
I think she could have been ridden harder from further out and won by clear daylight but she never really threatened to put up the five or six lengths gap that some people were expecting.

I laid her -she would have been an unlucky loser but when the jockey started pushing close to the line there was no guarantee of a response.
When they went into the stalls Nolen was grinning like a Cheshire cat-he wasn't in the zone.

Back