Breeders Cup Meeting

LOL! I can get you an O&T at GLs any time you want to come, racing afternoon Weds and evening Thurs this week
Seriously, next 'big' meeting is the 'Asian race trials' night in Nov the 'Orient Open' on 6th Nov, should be some good horses coming

yaaayyy!! All three bets landed - the win, the FCT and the TRI :D:D:D
Here's one happy bunny :)

Shame Betsmate, I could have afforded champagne after that lot!

Last edited:
I have to say the analysis and tipping on ATR tonight hasd been excellent.
Christina, the girl they have over in Santa Anita, advised this horse as her bet of the night

and she's got big tits......

That's true - how did you know? :D But I'm probably old enough to be his mother.
Or his grandmother :p
It sounds like most of the forums are having a big turnout at the Open for PP Saturday, anyway

I'm going against the grain in the next and backing the American horse Grand Couturier, and putting him in an RFCT with Red Rocks

The American animals look relatively poor in the Turf and surely Red Rocks won`t be good enough again. I like Conduit and have backed him at 9/2 with the Tote. Should handle the track and goes on any ground.

Betsmate realises he found a PC too late to back Goldikova
Betsmate is less happy than before.
Betsmate thinks 7/1 E/W Eagle Mountain won't make him poor.

Having the pacemaker in the field will help both Conduit and Red Rocks imo.
The US horse is good, make no mistake. And a lot has been decided on jockeyship tonight - not that I know whether Garcia rides this track regularly, does anyone?

He rides in the big races HS - he's ridden Keeneland (KY) and at The Meadowlands and Belmont (both NY) in the past few weeks.

Thanks mate - I've got him ew.
Would love to see Soldier win but it looks like a road out there

Back