Breeders Cup Meeting

Just watched the replay. For 11/12ths of it I was still sure I was landing the money. Great ride by Moore though, flew off that turn.

If this was the Jook's target, it is here for the taking. I'm currently trying to decide whether his price reflects that it isn't or whether there is some value.

not sure heads, comes via my german betting side, think its racing UK. I think -is he called Denman????? - calls good races but might be used to the muppet thats calling racing over here ;)

not sure heads, comes via my german betting side, think its racing UK. I think -is he called Denman????? - calls good races but might be used to the muppet thats calling racing over here ;)

Yeah, Trevor Denman. South African originally, I think.

I thought the pacemaker did a nice job but Murtagh went way too early when he got the rail. There was no need to commit so soon.

Well done for Sir Michael and Ballymacoll Stud.

But it is not dirt either for Curlin!!! First time Curlin has worked on the surface is when he arrived at the track. Ballydoyle horses work on it every week at home!

If DOM and co are beaten it is unlikely the the surface is put forward as the excuse.

Watch the ESPN simulcast. It is just one replay, then horribly cheesy pop music until post time. It is consoling me that I could be out now. :)

I'm very happy with the atr coverage in spite of not getting to talk to connections etc. but the tipping and analysis has been fantastic, with detailed re-runs inc slow-mo and arrows etc. Top class, full marks to them, it could hardly be better is they were covering the gig like ruk

Apparently they are being flooded with email form happy punters like me LOL

But it is not dirt either for Curlin!!! First time Curlin has worked on the surface is when he arrived at the track. Ballydoyle horses work on it every week at home!

If DOM and co are beaten it is unlikely the the surface is put forward as the excuse.

Gal do you know if Dundalk allowed them a blow?
I'd be surprised if not, but I've not read or heard whether they did

massive money gone on Curlin, I'm not sure the US punters have twigged he is not physically the same horse (in physical substance I mean) now he's not on steroids....... Well we shall, we all want to see the best horse win and something makes me hope he is a true great

PS Just seen him, he still does look a bull of a creature!

Last edited:
Back