Breeders Cup Meeting

Shouldn't inconvenience any horse to be honest Gal. Turf or Dirt. Would be more worried at the crap Dutrow spouts regarding Big Brown putting it all in, will they pull him up again if he's likely to finish off the board?

Anyone know if we are stuck with the same brutal commentator from last year? I know there is no Tom Durkin again...:(

Think so Aidan, Durkin is only contracted to NBC and Denman is the regular commentator for Santa Anita anyway.

And Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay they go... :cool:

Labrokes have removed DOM from their Classic betting. Let my heart rule my head with a small bet on him today...in hindsight it was always possible that he would put in that sort of 5-6th run. I just wish after the Juddmonte that they would have ruled the Arc out completely and aim him at the Classic.

I bet they are wishing that too. I don;t regret my bet as it was at such a huge price, but I'd be disappointed if I'd bet at a third that price in the last couple of days

What will they run now, do you think? And will they run him again this year?
What will they run in the Champions - it's only two weeks after all?

What will they run in the Champions - it's only two weeks after all?

Mount Nelson?

Depends how seriously he's taking the challenge of breaking the world record. I'd have thought it was a secondary consideration that if good judgement and fortune permits, he'd try and attempt, but won't be driven by it. Half of me is tempted to suggest he asks for Eagle Mountain back:)

Track record gone in the Spinster - Carriage Ride by 7 3/4 lengths with a Swain like drift close home.

Something to challenge Zenyatta maybe?

Ravens Pass
Henrythenavigator
Duke Of Marmalade
Goldikova
Soldier Of Fortune
Rainbow View
Halfway To Heaven
Eagle Mountain
Frozen Fire

Probably some Ballydoyle two year olds as well....anything else likely to travel over?

I think the ground will be too firm for SOF in the BC Turf.

Red Rocks will certainly like the fast ground looks like the one to beat.

Both Henry & The Duke run in the Classic, US Ranger in the mile, Westphalia in the Juvenile, Soldier Of Fortune in the Turf (no Frozen Fire), Halfway To Heaven in the Mares and Fillys….while they are likely to have a few other runners in some of the lesser races as well.

Proviso and Visit both go for Khalid Abdullah.

Diabolical also likely to run in the Sprint.

Think Coolmore will not have a better chance of winning the classic than this year, if Aidan can freshen the horses up for one last run. They have the surface, no Big Brown and the distance to help them.

Bushranger runs in the Juvenile "dirt" and Pursuit Of Glory in the fillys equivalent. Heart Shaped goes for the Fillies Turf. Psalm is a possible for the Fillys sprint and King Of Rome for the Marathon.

Back