Breeders Cup Meeting

in replay you could see that horse who tried to follow visit (think it was dynaforce) through the gap was shuffed right back to near last. ryan moore had to go for and and made best out of it - very brave run by visit.

This going to be a lap of honour for the favourite in the next? Zenyatta is not a horse I was familiar with but has looked Zarkava like on the replays.

They couldn't run her at 2 as she was too fast!!

She's a monster Gal - better than Zarkava IMO - was single figures for the Classic and hopefully will run in the big one next year.

Did not think she was travelling early on but another big big move on the bend.

ESPN's coverage is a bit like X-Factor- all the connections seem to have a dying or dead relative that they want to mention.

The winning jockey on Zenyatta: "She was up against the best mares in the world here"
Apart from Zarkava, Look Here, Lush Lashes etc etc etc

Favourites on the Pro-Ride in the BC races finishing: 211

Can't see too many punters being unhappy with the surface.

Can't wait for the boys tomorrow, though I doubt I'll be so well in profit! Fct on the last paid well in spite of Zenyatta's skinny price. I bet on four races - 2 x FCTs and 2x e/ws and got three up. I think tomorrow's card is tougher though! - much tougher

I think the comments on Curlin and the steroids are very interesting, and could well turn out to be prophetic. I really admire the owner for his stand on steroids and find myself hoping he wins for that reason. If Curlin can do it clean, it will hasten the end of all that enormously

she certainly walks funny.

yes, she appeared to be turned out on both. Maybe that's what they meant by too fast to race at 2. She would have broken down with the stress. She was impresive, but Ventura gave me a real thrill.

I haven't fancied US Ranger all year but I think he'll run a big one tonight.
I also like Winchester.

Back