Breeder's Cup

Will Fame and Glory enjoy the drop in class in the marathon.He hasn't had a busy season and his last 2 runs haven't been that bad.

Probably enjoy the drop in class but can't see him acting on the track myself.

I know some on here are keen on Commander upped in trip off a decent run of stakes performances but happy to play a few at bigger prices, the two Argentinian horses at 20's and 25's and then Bob Baffert's Victory Gallop colt Jaycito who was a useful 2yo and is by a stamina influence at 14's.

in the F&M i like I'm A Dreamer, beaten a length last time at Belmont, it tipped it down the day before the race which didnt suit her. I really fancy her to reverse placings with Nahrain, and Im A Dreamer is double the price. E/W bet for me.

Probably enjoy the drop in class but can't see him acting on the track myself.

I know some on here are keen on Commander upped in trip off a decent run of stakes performances but happy to play a few at bigger prices, the two Argentinian horses at 20's and 25's and then Bob Baffert's Victory Gallop colt Jaycito who was a useful 2yo and is by a stamina influence at 14's.

Boil overs all around but Stampy knew! :ninja:

Cheers OTB - hoping for Flashy Ways in the next, unbeaten 2/2 and a CD winner here LTO in a cracking time with a big figure :)

You think she'll stay Aragorn? Very impressive so far but really don't see her as a player at a mile.

Happy to take on Dreaming Of Julia who I think had a very hard race LTO and whilst Executiveprivilege is the most likely winner I don't see why Broken Spell is as big as 20/1 with the firms. She ran poorly early in her career in sprints on the main track but stepped up in trip she looks a different filly to me and has the class having run Watsdachances (2nd in JFT) to a neck at Saratoga on the turf and then ran well behind Spring Is In The Air (currently 13/2ish) last time out at Keeneland on the polytrack there.

Martin

That's certainly the risk but I think she is the most talented filly in the field and 5's on the exchange is a value price for me.

Fair enough - she looks to have the speed, if she can stretch it out another furlong and a half she'll be in the shake up :)

Martin

Interesting tactics alright for a filly with plenty of dash - can't help thinking that her and the top filly are in the wrong race at this meeting as either of them would have bolted up in the opener here.

Broken Spells improved form coincides with using Lasix, I assume the juvenile ban on Lasix includes the dirt races? That would have to be a concern?

Interesting tactics alright for a filly with plenty of dash - can't help thinking that her and the top filly are in the wrong race at this meeting as either of them would have bolted up in the opener here.

It's a fair point. Like I say, at 5's I'm happy to take the risk. If she was 2/1 I'd be reticent..

Yeah it's a slight worry - don't think it's as big an issue as they make out, think the improvement has come with a step up in trip also so hoping that's the main reason and at the price given there's two in there I don't think will stay I think she's well worth being with at a price.

Martin

I think you were right about KK not staying! Although I ruled out the winner for that reason!!

Any fancies in the next? The Fugue is very short at 15/8.

KK and Beholder were my two "tosses" so to speak so least I'm in good company in not liking the winner.

Thought the same - Zagora for me in this back on a ridiculously quick turf course should suit with her stamina tested LTO on the wet turf track at Belmont. Thought the 14's and 16's was big earlier in the week and give Lady Of Shamrock a squeak too for the home team given she's unbeaten over the course and it's rare that you'll find a horse who's won G1's on her last two starts including over the trip at 14/1 for a similar such race.

Don't mind opposing The Fugue who I can see getting into Sky Lantern type trouble whilst Ridasiyna would surely prefer a sudden downpour.

Martin

Back