Breeder's Cup

Speculative punt on Title Contender for me in the Juvenile.

Put up a big speed figure winning his maiden at Santa Anita, and there might not be a stack of early pace in this.

Last edited:
Watching the replay I'd be half inclined to stick a bigger pair of blinkers on or possibly a visor - he definitely picked up again when the other horse came upsides.

Watching the replay I'd be half inclined to stick a bigger pair of blinkers on or possibly a visor - he definitely picked up again when the other horse came upsides.

I don't understand why she took Title Contender on early. She would surely have been better served tracking the leader - it's not as if he has to go on early - and saving a bit for the finish.

They went 22.28 early; if she had sat a couple of lengths off the leader and let him go 23 seconds or so, I think he would have had things easier in the straight.

It looks between St Nic and Shareta for me.

In the Sprint I like the way Mike Smith was talking about his mount, Amazombie, and given how hes riding id be happy enough to back him.

Then all on to Excelebration.

St Nick backers will be pleased I'm massively with Shareta - quick ground which she'll enjoy, short straight should suit her turn of foot and already beaten SNA this season.

The fact Shareta isnt running on Lasix makes her a no bet for me.

I've done St Nicholas Abbey with the PP money back special if second
just hope JP does'nt have him too far back.

Last edited:
Its even worse on the replay - both SNA and Shareta poor rides. They were flying at the finish.

Back