Brexit

Brexit, Stay or Leave.

• Stay

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Leave

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
8/13 & 13/8 on betfair -getting close to 100 million matched on betfair.Need to go to bed or will get completely sucked into this.

4/7 remain,don't know what to do now got 3/1,10/30 7/2 and 6s and 11s crazy should never have been these odds was always a 5/6 the pair job as I said earlier on thread,insane!!!

An over-reaction to one result methinks but the odds are more realistic than they were at close of poll

Im not sure about that.

Whatever the end result, one thing is certain. The hatred of the eu runs deep. If voters merely thought it was just a bit crap the margin would be easily for remain.

Luke..i am not trying to win you over. If had a spare 50 grand and could get even money at this present moment id stick with remain. I live in the Northeast and many people feel they need to direct their anger at the foreigners..despite the fact id hazard a guess there are less in this area than somewhere like London. This is the night i know Jeremy Corbyn cannot win the next election under any circumstances. He is a 1000-1 shot.

Last edited:
This is the night i know Jeremy Corbyn cannot win the next election under any circumstances. He is a 1000-1 shot.

Your observation seems to be leaving open the possibility that you considered any other outcome possible

Labour voters have really listened to their leadership haven't they

I thought Swindon, Broxbourne, and Kettering were Conservative parliamentary seats Clive?

To be honest, if those goes tits up for Remain, the responsibility lies with one person, and one person only (however much you might want to disguise it). He didn't need to call this referendum. He chose to. The idea that he couldn't have foreseen the dangers that it could deteriorate into a vote on other issues simply isn't credible. This was always a strong possibility. At the last election he was smugly taunting Ed Miliband for refusing to commit to this unnecessary risk, highlighting the dangers whilst stopping short of giving the real reason. Well right now Cameron hangs by a thread. History will not be kind on him. He's going to go down as one the very worst Prime Ministers in history if he misjudges this, and even if he does sneak home (I still think he'll win it) the damage he's incurred leaves him pretty well holed below the waterline

The referendum was never pushed by the public, and was called to settle an internal Tory dispute. Discuss.

Yes it was. The vote for ukip was pretty convincing despite them being a shambles

the turnout pretty well confirms that the vote is more than welcome

Last edited:
Cameron is getting increasingly like Steve Davis..plays world affairs like it means nothing..when you could argue it means everything.

Game over amazed leave isn't ods on,can't see where any remain votes coming from winning every seat...

Another election night won me a couple of wheelbarrows,books are absolutely clueless!!!

The result for Wales are stunning. This is an area that's had plenty of structure funds

OK, Cameron is gone by lunchtime

Will parliament refuse to progress the bill?

The very existence and subsequent election of Corbyn may have got it for leave. What an old goal for labour this could be. Discuss.

Last edited:
Back