Brexit

Brexit, Stay or Leave.

• Stay

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Leave

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
GB staying is good news for europe but is better news for GB, especially in the favorable conditions they have.

How ever the Result, Camerón is an irresponsable man, this votation should not have been done, You should only make the consultation when You are sure You are going to win, and this was not the case.

You don't get it all do you grass. Anything "may" happen but pure logic indicates it certainly will not. It's not exactly difficult to weigh up

Even though English is meant to be your language and not my own (in the same way), can you not see that you can't use 'may' and 'certainly' in this way?!!!

Just the little contradiction.. ;)

After seeing what happened in general election going to have to take the 6/1 at least for a bit of interest might get decent trade at some point,the odds are insane with absolurely no idea of how anyones voting if i'm staying up all night would be gutted to see that smug tosser Johnson without at leaet winning some money out of it!!

Lots of chiselling going on.....volume is jumping about like a boy from Leith on Michael Gove's face.

Back price now 1.17.

GB staying is good news for europe but is better news for GB, especially in the favorable conditions they have.

How ever the Result, Camerón is an irresponsable man, this votation should not have been done, You should only make the consultation when You are sure You are going to win, and this was not the case.

favourable???????????.

spain net contribution eu. 1.9 billion

uk. Net contribution eu. 7.9 billion.

favourable???????????.

spain net contribution eu. 1.9 billion

uk. Net contribution eu. 7.9 billion.

Gb is a much bigger country and richer than Spain , the immigrations problems are very different and so many other points to take in account.

Remain now 1/7 and Leave 6/1, the FTSE's up 1.6% (on top of big gains yesterday) and sterling's hit a high for the year. Markets clearly think they know the result...
Markets seem to be a little less sure:
Remain 1/6, Leave 9/2, FTSE only up 0.34% and Sterling flat on the day...

I don't much mind what the result is as long as you feckers make up your collective mind one way or the other. Put an end to the uncertainty, please.

The worst result of all, from everyone's point of view, would probably be an indecisively narrow vote to Remain. It's time to make or break.

Apparently Leavers are urging voters to mark their 'X' with a pen because pencil marks can be erased. So, they want us to give more power to a government that is capable of rigging the vote?

Vote Leave (Watford) are also urging locals to follow the ballot boxes to the counting centre to make sure they arrive safely.

And I thought Paranoid was an album by Black Sabbath.

Anyone else of you insane enough like me who intends to stay up through the night watching the vote count? :)

i'll be doing my best to last-out, and have a Montecristo #3 at the ready, for when the good news rolls in (1.14 to Back).

Will be up alnight now got 11/1 :lol: at least will be able to get my stakes back :lol:

The Northeast is a labour area gone ukipy. Remain will still win this. This is more damaging to Labours long term prospects than the remain campaigns tonight.

An over-reaction to one result methinks but the odds are more realistic than they were at close of poll

Back