Champion Bumper

:lol:

Anyone who did not know this was "the one" has no business betting on Irish racing.

PaddyPower have paid him out as the winner on my account.

On another note, i think Universal Truth was pretty impressive yesterday, and will indeed run a big race at Chelt. Probably best of Welds.

Rite Of Passion looks like a banker bet with Smullen on board.

Dermot Weld has a good read on the Mullins' horses with others in the yard.

The word about Rite For Passage is insane....some people working at Weld's had to sign something agreeing not to let the word out until everyone had their money on. They won't hear of defeat

When pushed for a bumper horse to choose Willie opted for Meath All Star on Channel 4

I backed him this morning on the basis of someone pointing out that Mullins probably wants to give Townend a good mount given all he has done this season.

The word about Rite For Passage is insane....some people working at Weld's had to sign something agreeing not to let the word out until everyone had their money on. They won't hear of defeat

That is insane. What could he possibly be doing at home to justify that? Carrying Casual Conquest on his back?

Flipping heck!
Amazement here also.
What an extraordinary display.

I notice from RP profile that he couldn't attract a decent bid when he went thru' the ring as a four-year-old:
"29Jun07 Tattersalls Ireland 19,000 EUR Not Sold "

Wonder what price he would go for after today's performance.

Back