Cheltenham 2015

So he cant be very astute and tell lies. It would seem you are a fantasist too, you have no hard and fast evidence you just fantasise with ifs and buts and throw out insults as you back ups.

You will be telling me he's a crap trainer next and that you can work him out.
Oh you got Champagne Fever worked out haven't you...not.

Your no wiser than anyone else just a Tit

..............and your imaginary sectionals are where?

More Of That having a gallop at Chepstow tomorrow

Nicholls working Silviniaco Conti, Rocky Creek, Lac Fontana & Zarkandar

Last edited:
He's always been regarded as a staying chaser and wouldn't have run in a 3m point as a 4yo, otherwise.
Likewise, the Champion Bumper requires stamina, and is the normal preserve of the staying chaser, and Punchestown is one of the stiffest tracks in Ireland, moreso over 2m 4f, as they have to face the stiff finishing hill twice.
Though intended for races over further he ran in the Arkle purely on Ruby's insistence, as he clearly thought he had the class to prevail anyway. As a stayer, he clearly had little choice but to force the pace from the off, as he had in the Supreme, so judging him as having "no definitive turn of foot" is probably a long way from the truth.
As you say, it's all about opinions, but (like sectionals for Naas novice hurdles) some are just too daft to deserve credence. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbet View Post

"Out & Out 2 miler"

That's already won a 3m point, a Champion Bumper, a 2m4f chase at Punchestown, and is half-brother to a 3m 3f winner?

Looks like they are going Champion chase "who told you so"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbet View Post

"Out & Out 2 miler"

That's already won a 3m point, a Champion Bumper, a 2m4f chase at Punchestown, and is half-brother to a 3m 3f winner?

Looks like they are going Champion chase "who told you so"

And how many 2m chases has he won, bub?
'bout the same number as you've shown us your Naas novice sectionals, eh? :lol:

From Racing Post Twitter: Aurore D'Estruval, Britain's shortest-priced contender for the OLBG Mares' Hurdle, will miss the festival after a setback

I used to do that too.....you know!!...look back at the last winner I backed when I was feeling down :lol:

Def had another Gold Cup in him damn shame

Don Cossack is one of 318 ex racehorses taking part in the RoR Goffs UK National championships, which runs this weekend at Aintree from Today until Sunday. He’s in the “Showing & Jumping” discipline.

In a great initiative, admission is free.

Back