Cheltenham 2016/2017

Extra Stagecoach buses if you're coming by train

Cheltenham Races
Saturday 28th January 2017
For the races on Saturday 28th January 2017, we will be operating extra buses on route D and E.
These buses will run between 9.30am and midday from Cheltenham Spa Railway Station to the Racecourse and between 3pm and 5.45pm from the Racecourse to Cheltenham Railway Station.

Agreed and they'd likely ban you from receiving promotions anyhow should they offer one and you benefited from it.

Skybet the leaders of the opening day offer now and I'd be surprised if they didn't offer money back on all losers in the Supreme. Admittedly Paddy's offers used to let you trawl the shops whereas Sky's are restricted to a pony online usually.

Supreme doesn't have a strong enough fave for the Losers Money Back offer, I reckon.

They might go money back in the Arkle, and offer it against both Altior and Min?

Our Duke has not been given an entry in any of the novice races at the Festival (which fu*cks over a couple of my multiples).

3M handicap on Tuesday possible the target?

Our Duke has not been given an entry in any of the novice races at the Festival (which fu*cks over a couple of my multiples).

3M handicap on Tuesday possible the target?

Probably old news by now but Jessie stated on twitter that Cheltenham not in his plans for this year.

All rails moved out today adding about 1f per circuit according to the RP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back