Cheltenham 2016/2017

OLBG Mares Hurdle

OLBG_zps0phwzylp.jpg

DG, is this the final declaration stage for the Supreme, or is there another one on Sunday or Monday?

Did 50 quid each way on Mohaayed. nrnb...yes peace and co looked very interesting but see what happens. Am there on the day..first visit to Cheltenham.

Last edited:
Nothing stopping me from backing Peace And Co aswell. Has to be on anyones shortlist

Last edited:
Top Gamble supplemented for QMCC, Douvan,Altior and VVM still in

Ballyandy taken out of the Neptune

Last edited:
Magie Du Ma (David Pipe) looks interesting wherever it turns up. Entered everywhere 4yo French Import having first run for yard. We've seen this type before.

For those who frequent the Royal Oak in Prestbury before or after racing, the pub now has a share in a racehorse trained by Michael Scudamore called Twenty Eight Guns and which runs today in the 4.45 at Sandown.

Last edited:
Surely there's no one here that doesn't go the the Plough in Prestbury before racing? If you do that's where the rest of us are!

How's the recovery going Rog? Will you make it to HQ or will it come too soon?

For those who frequent the Royal Oak in Prestbury before or after racing, the pub now has a share in a racehorse trained by Michael Scudamore called Twenty Eight Guns and which runs today in the 4.45 at Sandown.Incidentally the pub has new landlords called Emma and Paul

The Oak is decent at night tbh...better than the Plough. The Plough also has new owners I'm told....hopefully they can improve it as its gone down hill the last few year.

Yes they have Dave. It'll be interesting to see how they've prepared for the Festival crowd. I'll only make it there before racing on Wednesday this week unfortunately. Will you boys still make it there given you're in hospo?

The Oak is decent at night tbh...better than the Plough. The Plough also has new owners I'm told....hopefully they can improve it as its gone down hill the last few year.

Yes as regards new owners I meant the Plough, confused myself

Surely there's no one here that doesn't go the the Plough in Prestbury before racing? If you do that's where the rest of us are!

How's the recovery going Rog? Will you make it to HQ or will it come too soon?

I don't go in until Monday Paul

Back