Cheltenham 2016/2017

Wonder if they might be looking at something like the Whitbread for American? Not entirely sure the ground would suit, but it's his kind of trip, imo.

He could still pull VVM and run her in the Stayers. Can't believe Ruby has agreed to them both running in the mares.

Ruby rides Limini. Wouldn't surprise me to see VVM miss festival altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did 50 quid each way on Mohaayed. nrnb...

Well just hoping he is taken out of The Supreme tomorrow and gets in the County.

He's a very fair price at 25/1 I reckon.
First start in a novice he finishes 2nd behind Elgin, then fourth behind Neon Wolf. I watched the video of his last win; he looked so novicey but has bags of scope to improve on the 14 length beating he gave the Paul Nicholls yardstick Volpone Jelois.. He's by Intikhab so you'd think he'd improve on better ground. As we know, novice hurdles can mask big handicap hurdle winners sometimes. He'll hopefully sneak in off bottom weight or thereabouts off a mark of 134. I'm not saying he's a good thing btw, there's loads of possible winners in the County, but he's a horse I'm happy to have on side. I might back something else in the race at some point.

Last edited:
Well just hoping he is taken out of The Supreme tomorrow and gets in the County.

He's a very fair price at 25/1 I reckon.
First start in a novice he finishes 2nd behind Elgin, then fourth behind Neon Wolf. I watched the video of his last win; he looked so novicey but has bags of scope to improve on the 14 length beating he gave the Paul Nicholls yardstick Volpone Jelois.. He's by Intikhab so you'd think he'd improve on better ground. As we know, novice hurdles can mask big handicap hurdle winners sometimes. He'll hopefully sneak in off bottom weight or thereabouts off a mark of 134. I'm not saying he's a good thing btw, there's loads of possible winners in the County, but he's a horse I'm happy to have on side. I might back something else in the race at some point.
Skelton just said he's happy to let him take his chance in the Supreme.

Two unexpected bursts of heavy rain in last couple of hours

Asst Groundsman Ben Hastie took this today, by process of elimination think it's Bunk Off Early archie ?

Bunk%20Off%20Early_zps6g6auksk.jpg

c0221cee588b42fa4402190ad8892f13.jpg

Had to share this from Twitter. Came with the tag line:-

'Hendo getting a late schooling session into L'ami Serge.'

Made me giggle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back