Cheltenham 2017/18

Don't know where the thread is but Shantou Flyer was a craking shout by Marble weeks a go at a right old price. Cheered it home as soon as I realised SFP was beat so close Marble but still a nice return.

Don't know where the thread is but Shantou Flyer was a craking shout by Marble weeks a go at a right old price. Cheered it home as soon as I realised SFP was beat so close Marble but still a nice return.

Cheers matey. :)

Apple's Jade to do a Annie Power?

Last leg of my big treble to take the pressure for the week off.

A lot of us lost out there..........BUT what is wrong with these Jockeys didn't they watch the Arkle. Richard Johnson going off like a scalded cat giving his horse zero chance of getting home..at least Jack Kennedy had the sense not to go tearing after him............Ruby just too many braines for them

A lot of us lost out there..........BUT what is wrong with these Jockeys didn't they watch the Arkle. Richard Johnson going off like a scalded cat giving his horse zero chance of getting home..at least Jack Kennedy had the sense not to go tearing after him............Ruby just too many braines for them

Clanger from Elliot for me, should have ran Apple's again before the festival. Still had a great day, that treble would have covered all AP bets and more.

Totally agree regarding the jockeys, that Arkle race was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

I cant find the posts,but well done to all who did midnight tour for a place w/o the fav at 50/1
Well spotted.i thought the ground was wrong for him.wrong again.at least i backed the winner.

Trainer says if horse OK in morning will seriously consider Friday, reckons would have won today if jumped the last running. Wish it bloody had, my nap in tipster comp.

Thanks for this information, much appreciated. There's 100/1 available for Friday ATM. I'm guessing that'll last for another six minutes or so!

That was a brutal ride Mullins gave Rathvinden - I hope the horse is OK give a horrible whipping from the last .

Back