Cheltenham 2017/18

That must be very hard to take poor bloke .

i suspect , if they do not withdraw Douvan - Townend will ride and David Mullins will be reunited with Min.

Douvan just hit 1.6 asking for 1.72 on the machine to be in the first 4.....I took some of that TGTBT......He'd have to run an absolute stinker or be pulled up for that to happen

Must be the first time people believe what Ricci said LOL

Ruby decided to ride Douvan because he believed if he came back to his best he could beat Altior whereas Min needs to improve 1/2 a stone and Altior to have stood still since they last met.

Doesn't make it so but it is/was the logical thing to do. we will soon know

Remind me never to read the RP gE's doubts about the ground put me off Tiger Roll who I backed to win the NH Chase last year . Cause of Causes looks gone at the Game.

Tiger Roll has been here at Cheltenham two or three times since Christmas schooling on the Cross Country course and working well. The last time he came here they brought Samcro with them just to check out he would travel over here and back to Ireland without any problems, professionalism personified.

Tiger Roll has been here at Cheltenham two or three times since Christmas schooling on the Cross Country course and working well. The last time he came here they brought Samcro with them just to check out he would travel over here and back to Ireland without any problems, professionalism personified.

Horrible horrible race for me. COC was the last leg of a long term treble (Buv & Samcro doing the business). On my notes I'd written next to the x-country 'if the first two go in back Tiger Roll to cover off'

So Samcro wins and I see The Last Samurai getting heavily backed and Tiger Roll drifting live the proverbial. I'll let you work out what I did next :blink:

Back