Cheltenham 2017/18

DG, could you put up a link for that fella who compiles the stats/trends? I remember it from last year but forgot to keep the link.

It’s an impressive piece of work even if you don’t believe in such things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to love O'Leary, the cheeky rascal - in the RP headline article today where he's calling for a festival 2m4f championship hurdle:-

"I don't have any truck with this argument about the Ryanair Chase diluting the Gold Cup - it doesn't. Was Don Cossack's Gold Cup any the worse because Vautour wasn't there? I don't think it was."

Erm...

Considering the ground and the fact the leader jumped brilliantly Sceau Royal has put up a top drawer performance
He has as much going for him as Footpad has the Arkle price difference looks crazy to me

I wonder if there is some sort of low level bug at the yard none of the horses are finishing their races - they are very out of form .

Doesn't have a clue what to do with the horse. Just read he makes noises whilst racing. So you stick him over 3 miles in heavy, appalling. Tizzard proving this year to be a very over rated trainer for me.

Finians Oscar looked a world beater last season, incredible how bad he can suddenly get.

Expect to see Finians Oscar aimed at the July Cup.

So much of this season's form is on soft or heavy. If it dries out for March there could be some value out there.

Expect to see Finians Oscar aimed at the July Cup.

So much of this season's form is on soft or heavy. If it dries out for March there could be some value out there.

I expect to see a few forum members taking out trainers licences too, Seems to be plenty of armchair experts that know better than them anyway.

Very surprised Wholestone did not go by Agrapart there .

My thinking before the race was that Wholestone doesn’t quite get 3m and felt somewhat vindicated when he couldn’t go by the winner. Not that I backed Agrapart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It baffles me how Harry Fry and Tizzard have such talent in their stable and Nicholls basically has Politologue and handicappers.

Back