Cheltenham 2017/18

Hope you are right.

One does wonder if this had leaked to Mullins team - if Altior declared fit Douvan suddenly a non runner ? If they had got wind of it they surely would have been gutted to withdraw Douvan on Monday if Altior was withdrawn on Tuesday.

Never a doubt.
b5357c9808f34d3ceb2406a6e7f6b27b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what bookies apps or Mobile version of websites on phone give you a 'full screen' video when watching a race?

For example I know Betfair and Bet365 do NOT for sure. It's just a small screen that can't be expanded to full screen. I'm nearly sure some bookies apps give you a full screen option - but if anyone could confirm which ones that would be great?

Basically looking ahead to the last 2 races not on ITV and having a proper live stream i can mirror onto my tv. Thanks.

Does anyone know what bookies apps or Mobile version of websites on phone give you a 'full screen' video when watching a race?

For example I know Betfair and Bet365 do NOT for sure. It's just a small screen that can't be expanded to full screen. I'm nearly sure some bookies apps give you a full screen option - but if anyone could confirm which ones that would be great?

Basically looking ahead to the last 2 races not on ITV and having a proper live stream i can mirror onto my tv. Thanks.

Have you not got the app Mobdro? That generally streams all the sports.

My Tent another Hendo NR, that's quite a few in the last week from that yard, would be a real shame if he has a bug in the yard.
Unlikely I know but I really hope all the horses stand their ground in the Champion Chase as it would by a race sent from the heavens!

I only discovered a few weeks ago DH that if you double tap the screen on the Bet 365 video it does indeed expand to full screen!

Think SkyBet is full screen as well.

If you’re UK based I recommend getting the ITV player app for the first 5 races.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Skybet if you turn your phone round (landscape) it goes full screen, not sure how that would work casting to a tv though

Mick Fitz said "it's the softest he's ever seen, its holding soft, not slush soft" he said " he thinks the times will be really slow!

Mick Fitz said "it's the softest he's ever seen, its holding soft, not slush soft" he said " he thinks the times will be really slow!

I was there is 1975 when Fitz was about 5 years old and that was a complete bog But guess what? It never stopped class showing through, Summerville, Brown Lad, Comedy of Errors, Broncho II, Ten Up, Bannow Rambler, Davy Lad are just a few of the horses who won in the worst ground imaginable..

Marking my card I don't get the same vibes about Getabirs as I did with others from the Mullins Yard so I reckon he's beatable. He certainly should have his work cut out against the Betfair Winner Kalashnikov.

I really don't have an opinion on the Arkle which could go any way. You would imagine the ex champion Hurdle contenders are better than St Calvados but there's no real way of telling. Ruby swings me slightly as he reckon he wants to have sex with a Footpad.

OO Seven has been there or there abouts all season but hasn't finished his races.......that could change today EW

Buveur I would have bet to beat Faugheen in his hay day so can't oppose him......I did also have an ew bet but it's a secret

Apples Jade looks the biggest certainty of the meeting..............Just don't do an Annie

I was going to back Mossbank and I still might but after the ride Lisa Oneill gave Venitien De Mai the other day I have no confidence in her.

After watching Paul Townsend take his mounts wide away from the bog on the inner and winning just about every race the stupid woman does what? I just sat there in disbelief and as sure as hell she gets beat in a photo

The last is easy Barney Dwan Pertempts runner up won his 2 novice chases......gotta go close

Didn't realise Apple's Jade is still allowed to run in the Stayers on Thursday, even if she starts in today's race.:ninja:

An early mishap today could bring that about I guess ?

Quinlan lost his head there going for home so far out on that ground swop the jockeys different result. Glad Slate House got up looked a nasty fall.

Quinlan lost his head there going for home so far out on that ground swop the jockeys different result. Glad Slate House got up looked a nasty fall.

Same ride he gave him in the Betfair, see nothing wrong with it personally. Had he ran in a straight line he would have won on the run. Saying that had Summerville Boy not made them errors he'd have been a 6 length winner.

Back