Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - October Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Jack - Supreme Novices - 50 ew - 25/1 with Paddy Power

Remaining bank 400

I was thinking you might go straight to the Champion Hurdle with Danno, and that Texas Jack wouldn't have to take him on. :)

By the way, your Oscar Whisky bet is below this month's minimum bet size of £25. We've also decided, for various reasons discussed above, to exclude the exchanges from the competition, so you have an unused balance sheist (to borrow your phrase) of £22.

You will be allowed - just this once, mind - to reduce one of your other bets by £3 and use your balance to back Oscar at 33/1.

Some of the rest of you will ask whether this is disgraceful favouritism towards one of the competition sponsors? Answer = yes it is, I'm afraid. :o

Not sure how you want me to do that . Can you do it for me please. Then there is no argument. When I get a price on Danno after Sunday I can get the next bet ready.

The Real Article
CH
EW
25/1
Laddy
Oscar Whiskey
CH
win
£6 £8 £8
50/1 win 48/1 win 46/1 win
Betfair
228 balance

Triumph,
EW
16/1
PP
Minsk
Balance sheist
Modified as follows:

The Real Article - Champion Hurdle - £124 ew - 25/1 - Lad
Oscar Whisky - Champion Hurdle - £26 win - 33/1 - SJ
Minsk - Triumph Hurdle - £113 ew - 16/1 - PP

Remaining balance : 0

Last edited:
Quevega
Mares
6/4
Bet365
£500 win.

Dear Mr Bridle,

I regret to inform you that your bet cannot be accepted, since you have already exhausted your October allowance of £500. No more bets for you until 1st November.

Bet £3.65

Dear Mr Bridle,

I regret to inform you that your bet cannot be accepted, since you have already exhausted your October allowance of £500. No more bets for you until 1st November.

Bet £3.65

I think you are getting us mixed up????:blink:

€200 Win Peddlers Cross Arkle Chase 7/1 Bet365
€200 Win Wishful Thinking Ryanair Chase 12/1 Bet365
€100 Win Oscars Wells Champion Hurle 20/1 Bet365

Remaining October Bank 0.

I think you have yourself mixed up???

His first three bets were so awful he has blocked them out of his mind.

I dreamt of Al Ferof last night.
What obstacles he was jumping wasn't clear to me & at the time I didn't realise I needed to know.

So, hedging my bets:
100 e/w Al Ferof Arkle @ 14/1 with Boylesports, via Oddschecker
100 e/w Al Ferof Triumph hurdle @ 25/1 with PP, SJ via Oddschecker

That leaves an October bank of 100.

Grey - I'm not On The Bridle. I'm OTB. I think we might have met in Cheltenham last year, i was der with Grassy.

Being confused with On The Bridle is as bad as things get, so consider yourself lucky OTB that things can only getting better from here on.

I was wondering if OTB and On The Bridle were one and the same??

What with SlimChance and Gearoid floating around life is becoming even more confusing.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back