Cheltenham Ante-post January Entries

Pricewise

The tables are just up until the end of December. I do have a note of the January bets on the spreadsheet though and will have a mid month update around the 15/16th.

Thanks

1000 win Minsk 12/1 Boyles Powers Triump Hurdle

I've already had €1,200 on Minsk so only can put €300 of my €1,000 on in January.
Remaining €700 - €500 Win Spirit Son - Champion Hurdle 8/1 freely available, €200 Win Fingal Bay - Neptune 5/1 freely available.

I thank you.

£500 Win - Peddlers Cross - Arkle - 6/1 Ladbrokes
£100 Win - Simonsig - Supreme - 14/1 Various
£100 Win - Solix - Jewson - 12/1 Various

£300 Remaining.

£300 win Fingal Bay - Neptune - 5/1 - Various
£200 win Cue Card - 'Any race' - 10/1 - Hills
£250 ew Weird Al - Gold Cup - 25/1 - Tote/BaldFred

All spent :)

£800 win Hurricane Fly - Champion Hurdle - 9/4 Coral
£200 win Venture Capital - Bumper - 16/1 B365, sky, tote, betfred, VC

£1000 win Champagne Fever Bumper 20/1 Tote and Coral

I can't get into the zone this year for the festival probably have the right horses in the wrong races. That shouldn't happen in the Bumper so now I hope I have the right horse

Sizing Europe £500 win in the Queen Mother, 9/4 William Hill

Cloudy Lane £200 win for the Foxhunters, 16/1 Coral

£300 left for Jan

I've got mid month tables sorted and will get images up tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Prince Regent - you didn't name a bet amount for My Flora so I've put down £1000 win, let me know if you didn't mean this.

On The Bridle - thanks for noticing about your total on Minsk, I hadn't run the little macro to check and so didn't spot it.

New Approach
Your work on this is impressive, always on time* and much appreciated.

*You set a fair old precedent.

Here's the tables of all bets placed by horse and by race - the last few horses are on the same image as the races.

There's also a table of all the members still to place bets for this month - with the amount of money they have left.

Thanks, Prince Regent, I've adjusted your bet accordingly so you still have £900 for Jan.

Trudj, you have 10 horses at the moment (Simonsig and Oscar Whisky have entries for different races so count as 4 rather than 2) but you can choose as many as you like, just as long as you let me know the 10 you want to count for the competition at the end of Feb.

Let me know if you spot any mistakes.

Thanks

Attachments

• horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 18
  • races.jpg
    races.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 15
  • members.jpg
    members.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18