Cheltenham Bumper

New Year's Eve is real good. Looking forward to tic-tac men going into a frenzy when Sheikh Mohammed smashes it up in the Cheltenham ring.

That was a real good bumper. The jockey on Defy Logic needs no comment but Sizing Gold is good, very good.

That Defy Logic is a machine. Pulled for a mile and still managed to cruise into the lead and got no help from the saddle. Where they end up in a few years time is anyones guess but the runner up should really have won.

That Defy Logic is a machine. Pulled for a mile and still managed to cruise into the lead and got no help from the saddle. Where they end up in a few years time is anyones guess but the runner up should really have won.

Good summary.

Will Defy Logic Defy all the odds and carry todays jock around Cheltenham or will they put a jockey up?

So funny a good few years back at Cheltenham I heard a stable girl from Jonjos saying to a mate that they expect their horse to win but the jockey's crap!!

It was Magnier:lol:

Jockeys on those two made little difference. SG is twice the width of DL and could make into a really decent proposition. DL has an engine ok but wouldn't be one I'd be sticking in my long term notebook.
JP Magnier gets slated on places like this because of who he is. He wouldn't be my first choice amateur but he is capable of riding plenty of winners in these races.

Back