Cheltenham Gold Cup 2015

Carlingford Lough?

I have a bit of time on my hands this evening. My options are to pine for some time ahead of Only Connect and what Victoria Coren and I could do together or study the Gold Cup. I might take half-an-hour off to watch Only Connect.

Possibly. Could argue a case for plenty here. I'll plump for Lord Windermere.

Is there another option :D

Changed my mind about studying the form tonight. I remembered how footery and time-consuming it can be trying to find races in the instalments without the race reference numbers. I'll wait until the Weekender publishes either the season-to-date index or the card itself.

Anyone remember the old days when the Raceform Up-To-Date was a weekly paperback book that got thicker each week as the season progressed? It was superseded by the mail-only instalment system, with the Handicap Book continuing with weekly pullouts.

Just wondering.

Backed him in RSA last year.
Does he jump well enough or will he sulk like last year.
He ran very well at Christmas and would love to see either J Kiely or N Meade bag "The Big One " if only to confirm that yes there is a God up there who cares about horse racing.

Changed my mind about studying the form tonight. I remembered how footery and time-consuming it can be trying to find races in the instalments without the race reference numbers. I'll wait until the Weekender publishes either the season-to-date index or the card itself.

Anyone remember the old days when the Raceform Up-To-Date was a weekly paperback book that got thicker each week as the season progressed? It was superseded by the mail-only instalment system, with the Handicap Book continuing with weekly pullouts.

Just wondering.

Have you ever considered using the Internet for form study DO? It's magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume he will also be among the Betbright Gold Cup entries too, once they've closed the race back down again.

I bleedin' hope so anyway!

Anyone else fancy Boston Bob at 20's...keep being drawn to him on his Spring form and think 20's is fair enough. Thoughts before I throw a few shekels on him?

I've come round to him. I backed him in the Lexus on the basis that he had wins on all sorts of ground but his chase form is all spring time on decent ground. His win at Aintree last year doesn't read that well but it was over an inadequate trip. If things had gone his way more in the RSA (held onto for longer and stayed on his feet) he could have won that race by six lengths.

Back