Constitution Hill

hendo says they found mucus and will test to see the extent of it. i'd have thought something like that would usually clear up in a matter of days rather than weeks but confess to not really knowing much about it.

Just for the hell of it I took 2/1 about him for 20 quid. Nicky got See You then there and brought Sprinter back from the dead so if anyone can have him right on the day it's him

I just had a proper whack at Constitution Hill 5/4 NRNB with Hills. Surely that is way wrong. Nervous Nicky will only run him if he's 100%

He want out to 3/1 on the machine £12,000 traded now back to 2/1.........be some smiling faces if he does run but with £339,852.55 matched will be a lot more sad ones if he doesn't

hendo says they found mucus and will test to see the extent of it. i'd have thought something like that would usually clear up in a matter of days rather than weeks but confess to not really knowing much about it.
The problem will be the withdrawal period if they have to give antibiotics which would need to be three day’s minimum.

Unibet giving 6/4 with a run doesn't augur well...

They are the stable sponsors...

To be honest, I'm not expecting CH to be anywhere near Cheltenham on Champion Hurdle day. Hills can have the interest on the bet for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Back