Coronation Cup

I think that he should be ok around Epsom, he is a fairly compact type which should help. I'd agree that it isn't certain though.

he wasn't totally happy on the undulations of Newmarket though..he's won on two flat tracks

i couldn't back him tomorrow tbh..i think he isn't going to be suited to the track..and i'm not convinced he's better than Midday or even Dandino [with a bit of improvement] on form shown.

Is the drop back to a nippy 12f ideal either?..i know its a long straight and uphill late on..but you have to get to the straight round that roller coaster of a track first

there are a lot of questions for SNA to answer tomorrow..imo

Ballydoyle seem to be trying to invent milers. They should be buying Dubawis and Oasis Dreams rather than Galileos and Montjeus.

They've got a few more Oasis Dream's this year... One of their better Juvenile's is an oasis dream, can;t remember which.

Agree about Dandino, he's a much better horse than last year and really battled last time out at Newmarket and he thrived at this time of year last year. I think he'll have a job turning St Nic over but I'd fancy him to beat Midday and at least give the favourite something to think about. 11/1 is a cracking price.

SNA didn't like coming down the hill imo and was outpaced at the start of teh straight..Midday looked all over the winner until SNA got himself straightened out..outstayed Midday in the end..on a course that he doesn't want to be running on again

How many more atrocious Queally rides will they tolerate ?had he held on to her she would have won comfortably brilliant from Moore but you have to think SNA will struggle with Workforce superb run by Clowance

Last edited:
The track and he fair hits the ground as well. Not sure Ascot will suit. I'd go for the International and then the Arc.

Back