Daily Picks Comments

Gigilo only has to look at the number of views of this thread to know he has a following here. Maybe he should be allowed to speak for himself.

you are another biased one OTB..how predictable

i've done with the lot of you..its not a board i'm remotely interested in posting on any longer

i don't think many here know the what a forum should be like.

very sad stuff

you are another biased one OTB..how predictable

i've done with the lot of you..its not a board i'm remotely interested in posting on any longer

i don't think many here know the what a forum should be like.

very sad stuff

I would be indeed sorry to see you go EC1 - I picked out some of G's comments as my reading of his thoughts were that G was a big fan of Giggolo.

Vodkatini on the other hand has a fair idea where he can go...

I would be indeed sorry to see you go EC1 - I picked out some of G's comments as my reading of his thoughts were that G was a big fan of Giggolo.

Vodkatini on the other hand has a fair idea where he can go...

Ahhh no please don't say that. Does this mean my trip to Ballydoyle is off?

As I type this another arch apologist (James Murdoch) is making an utter arse of himself on TV.

Weird huh!!

gigilo has only been away one day. Doesn't mean he wont post again.

EC is a valued member of the Forum but can be a bit precious sometimes.

Vodkatini's rants come across as a bit xenophobic. I've been on here seven years and have never felt excluded or part of a clique.

I think slims posts speak for themselves its called being a bad loser,wether on my picks or his own i don't really care,one thing i cannot abide off anyone and thats trying to blame anyone else but themselves.And for the back tracking saying it's banter etc,everyone can look back at the posts and see,this happens on every forum i go on like clockwork strange coincidence eh!!You look absolutely ridiculous to be honest and i never realized till i went back through the thread properly!!This is exactly why i never give my phone number to anyone anymore.
Imagine if i had an actual bad run(has never happened on here) what would be the posts be like then,absolutely pathetic man.

I disagree with your post 100%. And for the record I've never requested your phone number or tried to contact you in any way besides addressing posts to you on this thread for everyone to see. If that makes me a pathetic man than so be it.

Last edited:
Strange how the thread gets load of garbage on it then you post luke,similar to when i first came on here and you were saying do any of these win etc.Not one reply in months,now you choose to post another coincidence eh?
Wasn't on about your phone number sllim,was on about people i know whinging on th ephone when they back a loser,like i said pathetic!

I've never seen such a fuss on a forum over nothing.

Last edited:
Where I'm different to ECI, is that I just filter what I want to read. I'm a spunge for information, or so I've been told, but I don't want to take in all the niformation.

This whole thread is too much for me, the anaylises are too detailed, the logic too long winded to comprehend, but I respect Gigilo for doing it and have been glad he seems to be doing well.

The other side of the coin is people with no rational or logic, regularly putting up place lays and what have you. I feel with all respect to certain posters the Aintree individual day threads were ruined by people just coming up with one liners 'So and so is a place lay etc'.

Some of us took time to post our 'thoughts' down in good time on the relevent threads, only to come and check the forum and see the threads turn into a betting exchange sporadic tipping bonanza. Imo even if there isn't much to say posters should try and say roughly why they think a horse will win or lose, even if their logic makes no sense.

Better to have a try at making a case than not at all IMVHO.

We've laready lost posters like Tanlic, who always had mass reasoning behind his selections and I found very interesting. Why are posters like this not posting anymore?

Last edited:
It is not the failure of others to appreciate your abilities that should trouble you, but rather your failure to appreciate theirs.

If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake.

To be wronged is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.

Behind every smile there are teeth.

Confucius

:surrender:

gigilo has only been away one day. Doesn't mean he wont post again.

EC is a valued member of the Forum but can be a bit precious sometimes.

Vodkatini's rants come across as a bit xenophobic. I've been on here seven years and have never felt excluded or part of a clique.

Xenophobic????

I'm Irish and live in Ireland. Truth be told, I'm just jealous I don't mix in the same high-falutin circles as my illustrious countrymen.

Back