Daily picks.

Out to early sp 3/1fav!!:eek:

Did you have 5x more on with all those books ice.;
Gigilo, I'm missed it and a few others over the past 5-6 days by not logging in here at the right time! :mad:
I say a little prayer every night before bed that Gigilo will "go Twitter" and I'll get instant notifications of his picks at the moment he goes public. :)

Won't be doing that fella,too much of a snob to join facebook or twitter

Gigs, you could then post 200+ photo's of your pet cat or tell us what your having for breakfast.

You have consider the positives mate.

Good luck with Byton.

The going at thirsk will be very quick tomorrow and that will not be preferable for lots of these runners,one that it will is cono zur loves fast ground and has already shown form equivalent of anything in this race on gd/fm ground.Won off 69 in may on fm ground in a decent time by 3ls spreadeaging the film lots of high 70 and 80 rated horses in that race.Has had another couple of places since but his penultimate run at redcar when second to joburg was good form and run again in a decent time!Again chasing the pace the field was spreadeagled mid 70 and 80+ horses in behind,there isn't much solid form in tomorrows race on gd/fm and i wouldn't be surprised to see this backed down to half its odds or even favourite.Even though he's never won offf this high a mark just looking at last seasons form was 3/2/2/3/4 off 75 in far better races than this tomorrow off 74 so is more than capable of winning one of these weak races.

Am backing again at 12/1 sjames as non runners.

Backed again at 14/1 and some bigger prices on betfair.

Last edited:
Drifting all the time,i'm wondering how accurate the going is here now.Havn't done any form for weeks,got loads of horses to back but non of them ever run and not trawling through all these meetings.I might actually do some form next week now all the night racings finished.

Two soft ground horses win the last two races,explains the drift havn't checked times but that would be a big coincidence especially as dolphin riock was bet into 11/4 and ran poorly on faster ground previous run.

This looks a really decent race tomorrow heeraats form looks really good behind mince and the time was good at ascot plenty of 7/1 around with different books so will wait to see if any bigger then may have a bet.The other interesting runner has to be jack dexter,mentioned him on here last time out when he ran at ascot.The opposite tomorrow of todays fcast ground at thirsk:blink: i think it would be preferable if the grounds not to quick,his run at ayr was a massive eyecatcher finishing full of running looking very well handicapped and also looking for a step up in trip when third to bosun breese.That race had tax free winner since off 92 behind and kingsgate choice today making them look really slow at the finish.
A similar thing happened at ascot got left over that 5fs was forced over to the far side and even though scrubbed along for a lot of that race was still finishing strongly to be nearest finish.He looks well handicapped and next season i wouldn't be surprised to see him at listed level,there are a few in this race that will progress to listed level but he looks the biggest priced.The formlinev through kingsgate choice is quite interesting intransigent rated 88 finished behind kingsgate choice and that formline would point to jack dexter being shorter in the betting a line through nassau storm priced at 9/1 tomorrow.I think jack dexter will go off around 7/1 in this race!

Last edited:
Hope you had something on Heeraat Gigs.

I had something on thanks to you.

Like you said, JD probably needs slower ground over this trip

Cheers.

Ended up doing fcasts and tricasts on some high draws it always comes up high there on really fast ground,left hamza out makes jack dexters run look a biot better as well.I might put one up in a mnute just deciding if price is big enough.

1pt trade tukitinyasok 14/1 365 5.30 newcastle will back again if bigger,maybe slightly bigger tomorrow but can't see it going unbacked.

Backed again at 16/1!!

Last edited:
Tukitinyasok although in the lowest grade has run two decent races this season 7th of 13 to last destination in completely different class race only beaten 3 1/2ls and.He then went to redcar and ran second to florio vincitore a progressive type for ellison that race was also slightly better than tomoorows.That was division two on the card and was run in a decent time if he'd run in the first division he wouldv'e just been touched off so the forms backed up by both divisions on the card.Most of the field in behind were rated higher than tomorrows runners and he even had king pin back in 3rd and hios form has been rock solid all season.If he runs to that form he's no 14/1 shot would look as good as any of the form in this race and the fact he's won 1/1 over c/d also a positive.He's actually off a pound lower mark than that runner up run,will love the ground and should be backed in a race where its hard to be positive about most of the runners.
The ground was on the dead side at donny last time out when backed into 5/1 i'd put a line through that.

Took 16/1 i've been out today,see its been raining so taken stake back!

Last edited:
Sea soldier could be the only runner open to any improvement in this race his last run on gd/fm was 3rd last season to another of tomorrows runners white frost.That race turned out to be a decent race,tomorrow sea soldier has a 7 pound turnaround with whitefrost for the length but whitefrost has disappointed in last two runs.The second from that race forjatt is now rated 104 and the fourth ahlaiin is now rated 100,the fifth el viento recently came back to form and won off 87.Even the 6th trade storm recently won a 20 horse handicap off 98,probably worth following for a couple iof races and looks a decent trade to me could well go off half the current 14/1!!

10/1 ppower!!

What horse mate?

Take a look at Who's Shirl in the 5.30 if you get chance. I thought the ground went against her with the overnight rain, but she never got a chance and hopefully should be dropped again.

Back