Daily picks.

I've backed dick doughtwylie at 12/1 and prices have been decimated into a stupid price now,surprised they went so quickly as i was just going to put it up as a small ew.Iis a horse that was off my to follows and i thought it would be running outside handicaps this is a weak race,i wouldn't say take the 7/1 left now as its run so poorly before.But if reproduces last years form would be a warm fav for tomorrows race,off my to folllows from beginning of the season.

Again another been disappointing so far this season,but last season when winning at chester running quicker than belle royale winning off 102 a decent race later on the card, on only his third ever start quite a few of gosdens have disappointed early on and he's now slipped to a mark of 88 when potentially he could be a 100+ horse.Relying on younger horses to come back to form is guesswork,but with horses that are potentially a stone better in,will be big prices in these competitve handicaps and maybe even forgotten completely unless they've gone backwards you're getting massive value everytime he runs.

Tomorrow runs in a race horses only rated up to 85.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol::lol::lol: Astone in!!!! whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

Terrific seection again Andy, don't know how the Nrs affected you but very well done.:D
Sir Bruno only 2/1 now with NRs so i'll let it go.:(

The thing about having horses noted like this,they only need to win once and its done its job for the season for you.I had 40 on my to follows whereas normally i would have 100 by now and keep adding.With all that inconsistent weather we had i stopped compiling anything and now we've got some decent ground that list i had from looking mediocre has had a stack of winners.The last week born to surprise 8/1,dick doughtwylie 12/1 and lilys angel 10/1 second to discourse i've mentioned the time of that race at newmarket last year one of the quickest races last year and that won a handicap last week off 96 last sunday.That was only the second or third time she had her ground,it took a switch of stables to actually get her on fast ground.

Brilliant day Gigs.

In the Long Room at Chester and only saw the caption of it showing it had won.

Fantastic bonus on top of great day.

Well done and thanks.

Bit surprised to see dickie le davoir this big a price although you could pick several in the race with soild form, back at a track where he's 2/6 and onto gd/fm ground and with blinkers on are perfect conditions for him.Won off 76 here april 2011 from a similar draw which maybe the negative for him,tomorrow runs off 69 last season when hitting form maintained it for a while reaching a mark of 88.
He was a little unlucky at lingfield leading a furlong out from a poor draw against the well handicapped the tichbourne,was infront to long his best runs in recent times have been in bigger fields as tomorrow 17 runners.As long as he keeps going off double figure prices now he looks in form is worth a bet,i'd be surprised if he goes off bigger than 13/2 7/1 in this race maybe even shorter!

;)

Was only 9s on the books when i looked,backed it at 14s on betfair:ninja: doomsters pick was very unlucky who's shirl shouldv'e won and wouldv'e made little difference to me as i had a reverse fcast the pair.

I made an error in thinking it was over 7f again. Once she taken the rail at the back she should have stayed there, but like many she panicked and was all over the show.

Should of gone to bed.

well done mate.

Not many interesting runners in the 2.40 at bath but one maybe ovrrpriced and could be gambled from the muir stable,two winners in the last 10 days and a few places so stable in form.On seasonal debut was fourth at folkestone the winner stirring ballad recent winner off 89,second was avalanche previously third to modern tutor at lingfield finishing full of ruinning and just behind signor sassi now rated 80 and runner up to sacrasanctus at epsom.The third at folkestone was engrossing recent winner by over 3ls at kempton off 73,had previously beaten another of todays runners tonle sap 8/1 today by 4ls and yet was only 1 1/4ls infront of typography.If those formlines are reliable and there's no reason to think other wise,you take away typographys bad run on soft ground looks 6-7/1 shot in this race.There is a formline through engrossing and a recent muir winner siouxperhero and todays fav authoritarian 10/30 and and a horse called poetry writer suggesting typography has 4ls to find with a 6 pound pull.If those formlines atre taken literally even though a bit tenuous then he looks overpriced at 12/1,off a mark of 70 and i can see this being a decent trade.

Backed again at 16.5 although looks like a big drifter at the moment.

Last edited:
Good luck with Typography Gigs.

I'm baffled by Buzz Law being a n/r on account of the ground, as I thiought it was perfect for him.

Bit of a sickener got 5s a place just done on the line,the formline was spot on with the the eventual third,ran well for one that drifted to 26s.

1pt trade bispham green 3/1 365!!

4.10 musselburugh.

And 3/1 hills,ppower!! ;

Had a bit more on at 7/2 with all the books so got a free bet running on.;

Last edited:
Bispham green ran in a really fast race last time out at ascot running second to the taj,the time of that race was .04 quicker than kingsgate choice winning the older aged handicap off 88 a class 3 handicap later on the card.That was a very decent time for that nursery bispham green has gone up 4 pounds to 77 but shane b kelly takes off 5 pound,can't see any other times to match that in this race.The taj came back to form in that race but was previously beaten over 6fs but if you look at his penultimate run back over 5fs at haydock that race has worked out brilliantly when he came second,normal equilibrium in behind since third off 89, regal dan in fifth since won this week at donny off 81,equitania since second off 82 back in sixth and the seventh botanic garden third to deauville prince ion a listed race.Then yesterday secret look in eigth winning at chester off 84.That form with the taj looks far better form than this race,the precievable danger might ber the ryan horse but i can't see bispham green going off bigger than 7/4 in this race in what may be a two horse race!!

Last edited:
1pt trade courageous 365!!

Forgot to put price up 14/1 sure you got it!!

Last edited:
Courageous regressive sprinter,on lowest ever mark runs off 76 tomorrow with another 5 pound claim,has been running reasonably well without looking like winning,actually run over c/d against prodigality over tomorrows c/d off 78 nearest finish in third but is off 7 pound lower mark tomorrow.Commandingpresence is priced at 6/1 tomorrow yet is ten pound worse off with courageous on that run and was beaten a nk,courageous is almost inevitably overbet everytime it runs a trading dream.In saying that i couldn't totally discount him as a few like current fav clear spring steps up in class,interkat looks badly handicapped as does peter island others are running at their optimum marks,lunar deity at some point i'm sure will be different class to these.His run at epsom still makes him look extremely well handicapped and i will be watching out for him in this race and for next season,but for tomorrow will stick with courageous to trade as i can't see him going off bigger than 8-9/1.Could easily hit the frame and wouldn't totally surprise me if he won,had a bad passage on saturday at bath this c/d looks probably his trip nowadays!

I like brighton stew if horses have run there,a horse thats always overbet seems stupid not to back it.Similar to this one another that looks liker being overbet.

1pt trade majestic breeze 8/1 365!!

Hopefully this will be trying and i can't see it not being a decent trade,with already 1/1 over c/d in a reasonable time majestic breeze could well go off favourite in this race.She won in 1m14.50 which there are five or 6 runners in this race that have run almost identical times over this c/d,looking at the rest of her form if she repeats all her recent runs she should lead this field.All the other runners that have clocked times are finishers so she could get an easy lead,the combination of the draw in 3 silvestre de sousa riding and trainer ellison just looks like being the obvious gamble in the race.
She's actually run 5th of 17 to meandmyshadow in a better class race only beaten 3 1/4ls and only a 3yr old still open to improvement,i would be amazed if she's not backed at this price and look a cracking trade!!

Backed the both ew as there form looks good and one may drift and you will still be left with bog if they manage to win or place solar view ran third over 1m4fs at musselburugh i think that race although the 1,2,3 were rated in 40s and 50s at this level looks worth following.The standard time comparede favourably with the older horses running over a furlong less at musselburugh,solar view looks to need all of this trip and with the second luctor emergo coming out ton win off 53 with 7ls back to the third at ayr lsst week the form has already been franked.

Astro scarlet still looks well handicapped has been running at lingfield over 1m4fs,she won there on the seventh of june her race was 1.80 seconds quicker than oneiric winning off 55 in older aged handicap she tomorrow runs off 59,she followed that up in a better race when third to two progressive looking types themselves maybe worth following.The fourth seven veils was 6ls back and on previous run had been runner up at wolves off 57 so her form looks rock solid as well.!Again the time of her race compared well to kiss a prince winning the seller there over c/d

Astro scarlet runs today had a little bet at 8/1!!I see solar views won another
four since as well!!:cool:

Gigs, what you think of Pass Muster today in 4.40 Muss? Trip to short? Remember this fella running a big race for you not so long ago...

I won't be backing it fella,the main positive for it is the ground presuming there's no rain but it is fcast.I don't really like just lille or kay gee bee either,seem to be ? on all the runners its hard to know how much all three are on downgrade.

I like brighton stew if horses have run there,a horse thats always overbet seems stupid not to back it.Similar to this one another that looks liker being overbet.

1pt trade majestic breeze 8/1 365!!

Could be fav soon 9/2!!!!:ninja:

Back